The Regal's Throne has begun!- New Story.

The Regal's Throne has been published. The first chapter has already been updated. Add it to your reading list. I hope you enjoy being on this journey with me.

Zara Al Ahmad was six when she lost the firmness of the impetus with which she was living. The reign of her power belonged to Aariz Ahmad. The drawing blood bath was waiting at the threshold of her edge. After a wait of twenty-two years, her greed for power greets her on the throne of Baba Saheb'. And this time it was for war and blood. Anirudh Vyas was raised to conquer. His existence meant unwavering loyalty to Ahmad's family. Until one fine day, destiny plays the game, and the world finds him guilty of a heinous crime he never committed. The charade, once created, was going to disorient. Imperceptible worship was grooving at the door of the Ahmad family. The division of blue blood was unraveling. His intense obsession with obliterating Baba Saheb's existence was resurfacing in his heart. The realm of power was handed over to Zara Al Ahmad. The Shahzadi was known for her lack of heart, or perhaps it was frozen. Her fate brings her close to the only heir of the Vyas family, known to make amends with guilt and pain. "Do the dictators rule or are they dethroned from power?"

Hope you join me in my journey and enjoy reading it.