Dreams

Pratiksha always learned a lesson, which life had taught her- keep the vision that brings you closer to the addiction of success. Dare to touch the sky because if the bird of paradise can't fly, she settles out to the mountain-high trees, to the highest branches, giving beautiful notes of the melody. Melody of ace and conquer the melody of power, the melody of wings, the melody of liberty, the melody far from validation the world seeks in the chairs.

────༺༻────

A time-tested saying, time never waits, it crosses the dimension of your life with no mercy, and indeed it was loitering. Six months elapsed before things came up at their own pace and beat. The two brothers and sisters were high in fondness and warmth of deep affection, enjoying the life of generational wealth with smiles and drinks sharing lunch and dinner meetups.

The two individuals, who never crossed each other, were Pratiksha and Abhay. Feigning their schedules, never admitting the fear of attraction, craving to get away from the enigmatic presence, before it consumed them in the eradication.

Unfortunately, or fortunate of the stars, Jaipur Palace received the invitation to attend the first matrimony of a close relative- the relatives who wanted to boast the ostentatious about the royal relations to empower their upper hand. While they dine in the royal banquet hall shining in the hazy orange light where sunset came down to veil the room in benign, Diya asks, were the two are willing to attend a Wedding to which they dynamically agree. Yes! Though for a chance, Vikrant wanted to add for the offer of declination in the treaty to be available in Her Majesty's courtroom. But kept his mouth shut. Disagreeing with Diya is the adventure of death.

The next day the royal family left for Jaisalmer for the week-long event to attend the first royal espousal of the family. The rituals and customs continued with all delight and wallowing of happiness, from the faces of old, young, and adults. The day of the Sangeet, "Ghoomar ceremony" arrived. In the gleaming scandals and cameras of the epicenter in the media house, the gem city was enveloped with the monarchs and kings of royal estates, jewels, and entrepreneurs' competitors. Halls accentuated with marigolds adorning the grandstand bejeweled in royal intricacies, tables of white teak captured the flashes of opulence. The unsaid rule to be the entertainer as the youngest cousin from the family, Pratiksha was asked- forced to get ready for her dance. Oh, how badly she wants to sleep in her pajamas instead of tying ghungroos to please the strangers she is not even acquainted with.

Being tired of all the unsaid taunts over her textile nakhrey. Wearing a rustic silver-colored lehenga with the blouse creating a pop print reminiscent of the 'sixty era, transferred on the fabric via silk screen printing she outshined her outfit with her perfect hourglass physique, the physical training output added the charm. While the Lehenga was a hand-block-printed open embroidery with gota and marori, the odhani hung on the side frilling with Bengal filigree zari, pearls, and stones sprawled all over it. Flower-cut designs with detailed sequins hanging at the ends. Effectuating the look with a subtle blush with a tinge of red, heritage springer Rajputi jewelry with minimalist iconic of times, designed by Singhania's for the event, she picked the Chanel Quartz 22K golden dime watch. Her glance flickered to the mirror, she looked like the epitome of beauty, maa Bhavani graced her with, ethereal to worship. "Traditional dresses make one beautiful, but few carry a virtue of their light, silencing the scandalous voice with her bravery the echo of bold spectrum reaches the ears"- her mother says, and for the first, she wanted to believe. The way this feminine dress embraced her was as splendid as a blooming rose in the green of weeds. The power, ambitions, and success beneath the crown, glorify her. She knew she deserved to be treated like a queen, with love and admiration. "The seductress was entitled to have her alluring seduction all over the stage" The reporters spilled the tea, social media entitled in the algorithm beneath her scandalous blouse. She loved this attention.