Ep. 01 (PART 1)

Layla's Smith POV

I heard footsteps walking toward me and that smell...I'm familiar with. "Hey, Layla!" Jake shouted trying to startle me but he failed. I used of that startled thingy of him since we were kids. Jake is my one and only boy bestfriend. Nobody wanted to befriend with me but to my surprise Jake was there.

"Why are you here? You should be in your room!" I said to him. Yeah he should be in his room right now until two more days to come. He was punished by his own dad to be locked in his room because he disobeyed him.  We're not kids anymore but rules still the rules yet Jake had a childish attitude too. So, lucky him.

"I have my ways." He grinned while trying to get the leaves out on his black jacket.

True. He always had his ways in every circumstances and that was one thing I admired of him. Though the situations were in chaos, he still managed to chill and smile.

"What if they saw you huh?" We are here at our usual hangout place. In the garden. It's not that far from our house so it's easy for us to comeback home tho we could use our speed run ability which us vampires normally did.

"Enough of questions okay? I'm here there's no need to worry. If they saw me then I'm going back to my room and now that no one saw found me, there's no reason to comeback." He explained still in his calm face.

I don't want to argue with him because I knew our exchange explanation would last tomorrow. He's like a girl that wanted to argue more until he could fully explain his side. And he's not a famous type of a guy who had cold aura instead he's the clumsy and clingy vampire. The best guy to be around with.