Ep. 01 (Part 4)

Layla Smith's POV

"But to my surprise, you were there for me. You changed my life Layla. You helped me found out myself and that's what I'm thankful for." As a respond for that statement, I just pinched his side tummy. "Don't be too dramatic you silly boy..." He acted like he was hurt tho he's not. It's just that I'm not used of that dramatic side of him and I don't want him to bring back his hatred. What I wanted was the one he is right now.

I wanted to ask Jake about where did his parents went but seemed like he didn't want to talk about it. "By the way, why are you here?" I did more flower crowns on my table because I wanted to gave them to the kids outside. "I want to take you somewhere amazing."

Was he not sick of always hangout? I thought.

"Oh. No need for that I just want to stay at home." I badly wanted to went out with him but I think it's not right for him to rambled around because he's a pureblood for blood sake! It would be dangerous for him to went outside the village.

"Don't worry we'll be safe." He held my hands.

Ohwwss. One of the ability of a pureblood was they could read others point of view. "How can you be sure?" I asked. I don't want to put him in danger. "I'm ninety-nine percent sure." He was calm on his answer.

"Then what about the remaining one-percent?" I curled my eyebrows. I just wanted to be sure. I knew he's powerful but I'm afraid of his clumsiness.

"I'm afraid we can't go there on time!" And by that, he placed his right arm on my waist and used his wind-like speed from my room to that amazing place he just stated.