Chapter - 7 : 'Does Your Boss Bully You?'

KRIST PERAWAT

I got up early morning, and got freshen up. After a while, my phone buzzed. I checked out, smiled and picked the call.

“Hello, Sawasdee Krup, Mae.” I said cheerfully.

“Sawasdee Ja. How are you doing, son? You haven’t got time to call your mother na?” mom asked with whiny tone in her voice.

“Oiii…Mae! It’s not like that. I was very busy with my new job and adjusting myself here. But I really miss you Mae.” I explained to her.

“Okay. I just wanted to ask you, whether you’re coming home at this weekend or not. Don’t forget your Phi’s birthday na?” Mom asked.

“Oii… don’t worry Mae…Has it ever happened? I’ll surely come home at this weekend.” I said, grinning.

“Okay. We’ll wait for you. Take care of your health na son.”

“Okay Mae. Love you, bye.” I hung up the call. 

I did my breakfast, and got ready for my work.

After a while, I reached ‘Alpha Architectures’. I went over to my desk, and checked some documents and got busy with my work.

In a while, my phone buzzed. It was my boss. I picked the call.

“Hello, Khun Singto.”

“Get ready in 5 minutes. We’ve to go for a landmark investigation.” He ordered.

“Oh, okay sir.” I said and hung up.

In a while, he came out. “Krist. Let’s go.” He said and walked off. I followed him.

SINGTO PRACHAYA

After a while, we reached to the spot. I bought a camera with me, to take photos of the landmarks. Krist took his note pad and we went inside.

“So, it is the ‘Wongchai Art and Culture Centre’ to build a theme park for their Art Gallary.” he asked me while looking around.

“Hmmm. We’d better do an on-the-spot investigation, so that we can predict what our client needs.” I explained him, while taking photos around.

“Got it.” he grinned. “Can we also experience sightseeing items in this place?” he asked me excitedly, smiling while seeing around.

“We come here to work.” I said straight. “Oh” he nodded.

“You’d better take photos of their landmarks. For example, which sections are the most visitors, is the most popular. For another example, you should record characteristics of main visitors.” I explained him.

“By the way you should take photos of the main structures. Got it?” I asked him but he didn’t reply me.

When I didn’t get any reply, I turned around and saw him playing with butterflies, smiling and jumping cheerfully. The dimple on his right cheek, I noticed it for the first time. Oh, he was looking like a carefree adorable kid. I found that this view is more beautiful than others. I couldn’t help but to take his pictures.

"Khun Singto, are you taking my pictures?" He arched his eyebrows.

“Who said? I’m just taking pictures around.” I steal glances from him.

“Oh” he nodded.

“All right. It’s your turn to take photos.” I gave him the camera. “Okay”, he nodded.

“Give it to me.” I pointed at the note pad. After a while, we went back to the office.

                            -----