Chapter : 35 - 'What Are They Going To Do With My Krist?'

A few days later_

Sitting leisurely on a couch in the living room, Singto was working on his laptop. He had a little headache in the morning so he didn’t go to the office.

Krist was reluctant to leave him, he was worried about his health.

Because of the scandal, things in the office were too bumpy these days, and Singto had to find a new firm after being duped by James.

Huawei was a fraudulent corporation, and Singto needed to find a new firm that could be relied on for collaboration in order to participate in the bidding for the 'Moon and Bay' project.

He had got a headache this morning due to lack of sleeping and late night working. Singto didn’t go to the office, but Krist had to go anyway since New needed Krist’s assistance.

Krist called Singto every half an hour to enquire about his headache and whether he had a fever. Being taken care of by his lover, Singto felt pleased rather than uneasy.

After the lunch, Krist contacted Singto again to see whether he had eaten and taken his medicine.

There was a ring on the door just as Krist’s call finished. Singto stood unwillingly and strode towards the door and opened it.

A beautiful woman in a short haircut, wearing a navy blue peplum dress and a pair of sunglasses, holding a gold shimmer white clutch, a baggage on her side, stood in front of Singto, smiled excitedly.

She threw herself onto his arms and hugged him tightly. Singto seemed to startle by her action, but the lady didn’t take it to her heart and kissed him feverishly on the cheek, leaving a scarlet imprint of her lipstick.

She mumbled, “Honey! I miss you so much.”

“Mom! What brings you here? How come you didn’t inform me before?” Singto was happy yet he pushed his clingy mom away gently.

Mrs. Kwan pouted, “Oh honey! I miss you so much that I boarded the flight back to you as soon as I could.” She shoved his son aside and entered the home. After looking around her son's house she sat on the couch with satisfaction.

At that time aunt Linji come out to the living room with a glass of water for Mrs. Kwan and greeted her with a smile.

“Sawatdee ka! Khun Kwan. You’ve come after a long time.”

“Sawatdee ka, Khun Linji. How are you?”  Mrs. Kwan took the glass of water and smiled gently.

“I’m good. Thank you.” Khun Linji smiled back. “Then, I’ll go make lunch for you.” Khun Linji said and turned to leave but Mrs. Kwan stopped her and said,

“Khun Linji, no need to make lunch for me. I’ve had my lunch.”

Khun Linji nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and juice for them.

Mrs. Kwan looked at her son from top to toe and inquired,

“Are you getting thinner again? Why don’t you find a girlfriend or marry a wife who will love and take care of you. I’m worried about you.”

Singto could only roll his eyes at his mother, he hadn't told his parents about Krist yet, so he couldn't just expose this now.

If it had been a female, he wouldn't have thought twice about telling his mother, but because he was with a man, he had no clue how his mother would respond. He can just find a good opportunity to tell his mom about them.

“Why did you come back all of a sudden?”

“For seeing my honey son, I don’t need a reason.” While saying so, she comfortably leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes.