Chapter - 8 : 'Your Secretary Is Cute More Than Handsome'

KRIST PERAWAT

A few more days rolled as the same routine. I came early today and went to my boss’s office directly, but I couldn’t find him there.

After a while_ I went to the garden, back side of the office. “Oh, so he’s in the garden, to get some fresh air.” talking to myself.

I saw him sitting on a bench, enjoying the nature along with his coffee, and was listening music on his headphone. I walked towards him and I saw his eyes were closed. I blocked the sunrays with my hands, which was falling direct into his face as I went near to him. I bent down a bit and watching him closely.

“When I take a closer look, he’s very handsome with fine features. His eyelashes…his lips…” I thought of myself pointing my finger at his face’s parts.

“Dare you come closer?” He said as he sudden opened his eyes and put his headphone around his neck.

I scared and was going to fall on the back, at the same time he hurriedly stood up, and grabbed my waist with his hands and pulled me over him.

“Khun singto… I…”

“Shhhh…” he put his finger on my lips. I couldn’t help to control my breath. It’s like 100 times faster right now. His eyes met mine and we looked at each other for a while. Then he slowly took his hands off around my waist, and saw his watch.

“What’s the time now? Dock your pay if you’re late.” He said looking at my face.

“Huh?!!” My mouth dropped open while looking at his face as I paused for a moment. I nodded sudden, and went back in a hurry.

I went over to my desk and sat down tried to catch my breath. Thinking, ‘what happened earlier?’ I hide my cheeks with my hands as I felt it turned red coz of blushing.

“What are you thinking?” someone pushed me from the back.

“Awww Jane!!! You scared me out.” I put my hands on my heart as I really got scared.

“P’Krist, I saw you smiling and blushing. Are you in love with someone???” she wiggled her eyebrows. “Look at your cheeks and ears, it’s all red.” she nudged me.

“Huh?!!” my eyes got widened. “Is it that obvious?” I thought of myself.

“What’s with that reaction?? It means I guess it right, huh?” tell me na, who is she? Do I know her? Na na na….

“Oiii!! What are you talking about? You guess it wrong.” I raised my voice, pretending to be annoyed, and stealing glances from her.

“You didn’t even know your feelings yet. You’re so stupid.” She winced. Well, I’m going out now, do you need something?” she asked.

“No. Thank you.” I grinned. “Okay.” She smiled, and walked away.

“Am I really in love with him? Huh???!!!!” My mouth dropped open as my eyes widened. How can it be? I never thought about any guy in my whole life. I blushes again and put my hands on my cheeks.

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

Jane was getting back to her office from outside. She entered inside the building and took the elevator to go to her office. There were many people in the elevator. In a while, she felt that someone touched her back, but she didn’t react at that time. Again this happened. She grabbed that hand tightly and when the elevator’s door opened, she pulled that hand and smacked that man and threw him outside. That man fell down on the floor.

“Don’t you dare to think that I’m a poor girl.” She has an anger look on her face.

“But I didn’t do anything. It’s not me. Believe me.” That man said, moaning in pain.