Chapter 4: After School Tutor Session

It was 10 AM on Saturday and Yotsuba woke up. She looked around only to see that she was half on top of Sora. She also saw Aiko taking in part of Sora's torso, arm and leg. Yotsuba smiled. 'Those two really are close.' She thought. Then Yotsuba carefully got off of her brother and walked out of his room.

"Morning guys!" Yotsuba said. The four sisters looked at Yotsuba, who got out of Sora's room. "And did anything entertaining happen?" Ichika teased Yotsuba. Yotsuba then got a slight tint of red.

"W-what are you talking about?" Yotsuba stuttered. "Well, you weren't in our room so we checked up on Onii-chan and saw you sleeping on top of him." Itsuki said, while munching on breakfast. Yotsuba was sweating bullets. "It's not what it looked like, I snuck into his room and I was laying beside him while Aiko was sleep-cuddling with Onii-chan." Yotsuba said.

"That makes sense, cause you move a lot in your sleep." Miku said, playing a game on her phone. Yotsuba sat down and saw Itsuki eating. "Where did you get the sandwich?" Yotsuba asked. "It was *munch* on the counter *munch* in the kitchen *munch*" Itsuki said pointing at the kitchen.

Yotsuba walked towards it and saw only one sandwich with her name on the plastic. 'He sure is prepared for anything.' Yotsuba thought. She then sat down.

"So, what do you all think of Sora-kun and Aiko-san?" Nino asked out of the blue. "I think Aiko-san has been with Onii-chan most of her life, and judging on her looks, she is gorgeous. While Onii-chan is a bit messy, he might look good but I think he has to take better care of himself." Ichika said.

"My turn. I think Aiko-san and Sora-kun are dating but they don't show it, if you see how they are always together. I think they are cute together." Nino said.

"Bold of you to say Nino. My turn now, I think Sora-kun is addicted to music, since he is Ph- *ahem* since he has a lot of music stuff in his room. And I think Aiko-san is in love with Sora-kun. But they are not together." Miku said.

"Here is my take on Sora-kun. He is enjoyable, he has a good personality and is willing to spend time with people he knows. And Aiko-san is Sora-kun's girl best friend, and they are really close." Yotsuba cheerfully said.

"I think Sora-kun is amazing in his own ways and hard working. Aiko-san is the same as Sora-kun." Itsuki said.

In Sora's room

Aiko woke up. She realized that she was in Sora's room and looked at him. She was now completely on top of him after Yotsuba left. Aiko then hugged Sora tightly. 'I don't wanna lose you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I think I've fallen in love with you.' Aiko thought.

Then Sora woke up to Aiko hugging you. He patted her head. "Good morning Aiko." Sora said. She looked at you. "Good morning Sora!" Aiko said with enthusiasm.

Aiko then got off of Sora and changed into her weekend clothes, while Sora was focusing on his phone and analytics of his music. Then he smiled.

Outside Sora's room

The Quintuplets snuck up to Sora's bedroom and we're about to open the door when they heard a voice.

"Hey Aiko, look at this." They heard Sora. Then they heard ruffling of clothes and then footsteps.

"THAT'S GREAT SORA! YOUR MUSIC IS GETTING MORE POPULAR BY THE DAY!" Aiko yelled. Then they heard a slap and a cute 'ouch'.

The Quintuplets looked shocked. "Sora. Why did you do that?" Aiko whined. Then they heard Sora say: "We have guests for fuck sake, you gotta learn to contain your happiness for once. I get you are happy and proud of me, but calm down. The reason why we moved from America to Japan was the only opportunity our old school gave us, but also because I was done with all the attention I got when the whole school figured out who I really am. I don't want that to happen again. Also sorry for slapping you so hard. The slap was softer intended." Sora said.