Chapter 14: A Day Off

When Sora, Aiko, Fuutarou, Olivia, Haruki and the Quintuplets got home, they had a day off from school and Sora and Aiko spent their day together.

"So Aiko, what do you wanna do?" Sora asked. "Hmmm... maybe watch a movie or something?" Aiko replied.

"Movie sounds good. Let's go!" Sora said. He then grabbed Aiko's hand and started running to the movie theater.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Sora asked. Aiko was acting brave and chose a horror movie. They bought their tickets and got in.

When the movie started Aiko was nervous. After an hour there was a jumpscare that got Aiko real good. Aiko jumped and clinged onto Sora's arm.

After the movie they decided to grab their swimsuits and went to the swimming pool.

"H-hey Boo? W-what do you t-think of my swimsuit?" Aiko asked nervous. Sora turned around and his jaw dropped. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Sora said.

Aiko blushed and got in the swimming pool. Sora and Aiko had also a little water splashing fight.

They both had a lot of fun together. Some guys looked jealous to Sora and Aiko, since they both had fun.

It was around lunch time and Sora decided to get something to eat for both of them. When he returned he saw three guys standing by Aiko.

"Hey cutie. Come with us, we'll show you a good time." One of the guys said and he licked his lips. Aiko got a little freaked out.

"I'm sorry but I'm already here with someone. He is getting food right now." Aiko said. "Well, he shouldn't have left you here. He sure is a trash guy if he did that. So come with us." The second guy said.

"Excuse me! My boyfriend isn't trash you asshole!" Aiko said, defending Sora's reputation. "Oh your boyfriend. He doesn't seem to be around here. So come with us and ditch him. Unlike him, we can make you enjoy us." The third guy said with a sly grin.

"Excuse me boys, but could you leave my girlfriend alone. We are gonna have lunch now." Sora said while putting down the tray with lunch.

"Well well, here he is, the trash boyfriend leaving his girl alone. Anything could've happened to her, so we were asking if we wanted to show her a good time." The leader said.

"I'd rather not have you rape her if that is what you meant. She doesn't want to give her virginity to a guy who forces to do it with someone she doesn't know." Sora said calmly.

"You are acting all high and mighty huh. We didn't want to rape her, she was hesitating if she wanted to do it with us." The dude said.

"From what I saw, is that my girl refused to go with you, I would like you to leave her alone." Sora said.

"You can't stop me. We are taking her with us." The guy said. "No you are not." Sora said and then punched the guy in the guts and kicked him in the head. He flew away.

"Gentlemen, I advise you to leave, or the same thing will happen to you." Sora said calmly. The guys nodded, picked their friend up and left.

"Sorry about that Aiko." Sora said. Aiko just looked at him with stars in her eyes. "Aiko, you okay?" Sora said. She nodded. "You were awesome Boo!" Aiko said. Sora chuckled. He grabbed the tray with their lunch he placed it down.

They enjoyed their lunch and went back to the swimming pool and the waterslides. When it was around 2PM they decided to go somewhere else.

"Hey Boo, I don't want to be alone, I'm scared those guys are still hanging around somewhere, can I uhm..." Aiko looked flustered.