[ɪɴғᴏ]

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

──────────────────
Ok we all know the two Freaky Friday story and it just came in my mind 'what if mcyt charecter in it? Like tommy and y/n?' so I'm making this.
──────────────────

Y/n Jackson, but now is y/n Thomson. Y/n's dad pass away a year after her little brother Jamie born leaving her and her mother.

While they on a vacation on Brighton your mother found a nice man that so nice to your mother, your brother and you and you never like him as you always compare him to your dad.

After 3 years together he propose to your mom they soon gonna married, making your mom move in with him in Brighton. It break your heart to leave your childhood bestfriend but thing have to go that way.

After you move in your mom being so busy on marriage as you focus on your game two days before the marriage.

But as you move to Andrew house, your neighborhood is always being so loud, every night is a sleepless night for you.

His house is on the right of your house making his room beside you. Your parents thought you both will bond and be friends but it opposite.

Everyday you both will take a chance to get on each other throat especially him with his stupidly cute voice.

2-3 years past and you both still fighting each other as you both turn 16. The parents think you should bond together by having diner together.

The thing is you both only glare at each other and kick each other under the table until you both decide you go to the 'bathroom' but you both argue their again about the stupidest thing ever.

While that happend a Chinese lady hand a fortune cookie, you both open it and eat it until the next day..

──────────────────
So wait for more flowers!
Word: 315