[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4]

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

──────────────────
Second person pov
──────────
   The two family got in the car and drove to the Chinese restaurant that near and get their table.

You and tommy sit across each other as the Simon on the other and your on the other, you and tommy keep glaring and kicking until the food came.

You both stop kicking and start to eat but tommy kick your feet making you shit a glare at him, "sorry may I excuse?" You said standing up, "I also wanna excuse?" Tommy said standing up.

The two mother nod, and the two of you walk their but you grab tommy wrist and pull him away,

Y/n:
"Can you be serious for at least a minute?!"

Tommy:
"You the one that start first!?"

Y/n:
"But I'm not the one kick the other person who stop!"

Tommy:
"Don't you assume it was me!?"

Y/n:
"It was clearly you jackass!?"

Tommy:
"Stop calling me that shortass!"

You and tommy argue until you stomp you feet and say,

Y/n:
"You'll not survive one day in my shoes!?"

Tommy:
"And I bet you can even survive in my shoes to!?"

In the corner of they both eyes you see a lady with a tray and two fortune cookie, she give it to use and we hesitate but we take it and eat it.

For some odd reason it start shaking and you an tommy hold to each other so you'll fall.

After all that you both back away and huff before back away from each other. The night is pretty wear but the both shrug it of before got home change and when to sleep.

 The night is pretty wear but the both shrug it of before got home change and when to sleep

────────────────
The next day (y/n pov)
────────────────
   "Ugh my head hurt.." I thought as I  waking up, "why did my head feel so light and why my hair so short and blonde?" I got up and run to the mirror I see myself as tommy and I scream.

Tommy's mom then yell for 'tommy' to be quite I then cover my mouth, "fuck what did just happened to me..!?" I though looking at the mirror more.