[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6]

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

──────────────────
Y/n pov
──────────
   I appreciate tommy help but it's not easy playing it, I walk downstairs and see more people do the job on the backyard, "big man! Whatcha doing here?" Andrew ask after seeing me.

Tommy (y/n):
"Oh hey Andrew, I just umm helping y/n"

Andrew:
"Look like you both on a good term"

Tommy (y/n):
"Yeah maybe.."

Andrew:
"You both look pretty good term, no yelling and fight since yesterday"

Tommy (y/n):
"You think so..?"

Andrew:
"Yeah, look pretty good to me, even though she not really accepting me yet"

Tommy (y/n):
"You thing she not like you because she always compare you to her dad..?"

He just chuckle and ruffle my hair before leaving helping mom, 'am I really compare him to dad or it only because I miss him to much..' I thought walking out the house and sit on the door step.

Sally (mother):
"Oh tommy you here!"

Tommy (y/n):
"Hey mo- miss Sally, how are you?"

Sally (mother):
"I'm good dear, I just thought if you could help me tomorrow take a dress for y/n so I can go to her game"

After she said that it making my heart skip a bit before a smile plaster on my face, "yeah it completely fine, I could do it" I said standing up.

"Mind me see y/n?" I say and mom step away, I run to my room, "tommy!" I open the door and see he's on the floor panting.

Y/n (tommy):
"How is she doing this everyday?!"

Tommy (y/n):
"Now you know what I have to do everyday right?"

I smirk and he saw me and stand up,

Y/n (tommy):
"You here again?"

Tommy (y/n):
"Well if I can't for dad I still have mom, Andrew and Jamie to play to"

I smile and he smile back, we take the ball and walk out to practicing while practicing I decided to tommy to call jamie to.

──────────────────
Time skip the next day (third person pov)
──────────────────
   You and tommy take a break while Jamie is playing with the ball, "thanks for doing this tommy" you said quietly, "no worried jackass, it's not that hard actually" tommy answer and Jamie throw the ball at them and start to play together again.

Jamie end up passing out of exhausted so you carry him on your back and bring him home, "you know you not that bad gamer" you said looking down at tommy, "you to sporty" he said.

We arrive and I put Jamie to his room and go to my room with tommy,

Y/n (tommy):
"Wait my lore is tonight.."