[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5]

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

In a couple chapter will have tommy pov alot so y/n is not gonna be in a lot of chapter only in a side like when they in a house or at school.
──────────────────
Tommy pov
──────────
   It's break time and I try to find y/n more like me, "hey y/n!" I turn around and see, "layla.." I whisper, "what are you doing here? Don't you have some stupid practice to be?" She mock and her friends only laugh.

Y/n (tommy):
"What do you want layla.."

Layla:
"Oh nothing, it just you're so pathetic"

Y/n (tommy):
"Is y/n always being bullied?"

Layla:
"What's wrong? Why you so quite-"

Tommy (y/n):
"Layla leave y/n alone"

I see tommy or y/n in my body saying that,

Layla:
"Oh look prince charming come to save the day"

Tommy (y/n):
"Leave before I call the principal Layla"

Layla:
"Whatever Simon, girls!"

Y/n (tommy):
"Is she always do that to you?"

I ask and she only shrug, "better go change and go to gym-" she stop and point at me, "don't look at my body!" She whisper yell then leave.

As she walk away I go to her locker and try to open it, "how is she open it?" I thought then remember how she do it.

I smack it two time, side right, side left and left then pull, "ok that work" I thought, I open it and a picture of her and her friends, her teammates, her family and her and the black hair girl again.

I take her book and close it again, walking down the hallways to the class not going to the gym, "no way in hell I'm going there, I can't even play volleyball!" I yell to myself and get to class.

──────────────────
Y/n pov
──────────
   Class ending and I stand near the gym when it done every girl walk out, "where's tommy?" I though when I see Taylor, "hey uh Taylor where's y/n?" I said.

Taylor:
"Oh tommy, no she skip practice"

Tommy (y/n):
"What!?"

I yell and Taylor look at me confuse before I clear my throat,

Taylor:
"Do you have to meet her, if you want she at class chemistry right now"

Tommy (y/n):
"No but thanks Taylor"

With that leave in anger try to find that jackass, when I see him walking to the locker and see me he run, "oh you're not!" I run after him until out of school.

I grab his hair and pull him back, "what the hell?!" He scream, "why are you skip practice?!" I yell at him, "I told you to go there don't I?!" I add point at him.