Chapter 5

Andy POV

I woke up to the most amazing view.

A floor-to-ceiling wall of windows let me see the beach below. I lay there watching the waves mesmerized. I was so distracted that it took me a few minutes to realize I wasn't home. When I looked around the massive room, I found him asleep across from the bed on a small couch. His massive frame draping off the end. This was the first time I actually got a good look at him. He was gorgeous, he was muscled, but he was not lean like his brother. He was massive, he appeared to be built like a tank. Every muscle almost bursting out off his shirt.

As I watched him sleep, he looked so peaceful. His sandy blonde hair was messy and clinging tightly to his face, and his arms were draped across his chest. I would have been delighted to wake up in his room if the circumstances were different. Who am I kidding, circumstances be damned I was still delighted.

Getting up, I surveyed the room. It was amazing; the walls were a lovely shade of grey that gleamed in the sun. One of the walls was covered in weapons, swords, daggers, and a beautiful shield with our pack's crest on it. Two wolves howling at a blue moon. However, the thing that caught my eye was on the other side of the room, there was a wall of books. They lined bookcases ten foot high.

Not being able to resist, I walked over to the books, tracing my fingers along the spines as I read each one. I was so absorbed in the books I didn't hear when my stranger awoke.

"Anything catch your eye?" he asked, coming up behind me.

I jumped at his voice and let out a girly yelp.

Dear God, kill me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said, and I heard the smile in his voice. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

"You didn't scare me, sir." I lied.

"Well, that's good then. How are you feeling?"

"I feel much better, thanks for helping me again." I replied, turning to face him.

"It was my pleasure. I had some of the omegas find you a change of clothes if you would like to wash up?" he gestured towards a pile of clothing beside the bed.

"That's very generous of you alpha, thank you."

"Please call me Logan." He smiled at me.

"Logan it is then, I'm Andy by the way" I said, sounding a lot more confident than I felt.

"It's nice to finally meet you properly Andy".

I grabbed the clothes and showered, my gown was covered in mud, so I folded it up and placed it aside. Dressing in the clothes he had given me. I was grateful that they were rather plain. Just a pair of blue shorts, a t-shirt and trainers.

When I was done, I walked back out into the bedroom to find my stran... Logan sitting on the bed smiling up at me.

"Feel better?" he asked me but before I could answer there was a knock on the door.

When the door opened it revealed an apologetic looking omega.

"Sorry Alpha but your father asked me to remind you of the training event today." He said standing in the doorway, his eyes remained glued to the floor.

"Yes, I forgot about that, thank you, tell my father I will be there after breakfast." Logan replied.

When the omega left Logan turned to me again.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'm starving." I confessed.

"Okay," he said, smiling at me. "We'll get breakfast after I get dressed."