Ancient

I was rereading one of my older Random books, the first one to be specific, and GOD IS IT OLD.

I mean, 2017?!? That's like four years ago?!? I can't believe I've been on this god forsaken website for that long. I wonder if there is anyone left here that has actually read the first few Random books.

Oh well!!! Since I love myself, and love talking about myself, I'd like to fill out this form again!! Sort of like I am tagging myself.

I very much love Nagito Komaeda, but he is not my crush. He is so much more than that!! Why would I degrade him to the stupid title of some juvenile school crush!? He is just everything I could ever hope for. Hell, that man is hope itself.

Nope, no middle name. Might be the only thing that has not changed.

I am five feet, and two inches tall.

I am a size seven, and a half.

My eyes are brown. This also has not changed.

Yesterday, while reading Toying with My Sanity by atotallycreativename. It is a Yandere Nagito X Reader book, and it is a goddamn good one at that!! If you are into that sort of thing, I highly recommend that book, and it's sequel if you are familiar with Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Danganronpa 3: The End Of Hope's Peak High School, and Danganronpa Another Story: Ultra Despair Girls.

For my biggest fear, I don't really know anymore. I might have grown too apathetic to care for much anymore, so I'm not really sure what makes me scared.

The last song I've listened to was the WORLD by Nightmare. It is the opening theme to Death Note, a show that I haven't even seen, but am a bit interested in seeing in the future sometime.

The last person I texted was my brother to send him a video of Danganronpa 1, and 2 characters visiting Walmart.

My favorite app is memedroid.

I highly doubt any of you would care to read this had I actually tagged anyone, so! I will not be tagging anyone!

Now, for a little flashback!

These were my answers back in early 2017

These were my answers back in early 2017. Do you see how different they are? I didn't even know my own height then. Honestly, I thought I was tall for my age then because my best friend was like four feet tall. Turns out, I'm still short.

(Also, that guy from my orchestra class turned out to be gay so there's that lol)