Misconceptions

I wanna jot some shit that I thought would happen in Danganronpa along with other misc stuff. I wonder if any of y'all thought the same (spoiler beware)

For Danganronpa THH, when we got to see all the photos of the class chilling n shit, I never once thought that all that was happening in the past. I thought that the pictures were supposed to resemble heaven/afterlife as everyone was happy hanging out wit each other lol

I also thought Kyoko was a robot or something because of that one time where she asks Monokuma what he did to her body (also her really cold personality in general lol)

As for Danganronpa 2, I thought that Twogami was trying to find out more information about monokuma or something so he joined the second game

I was really convinced Nagito had something to do with Makoto. I never thought they were the same person, but I felt like there was some important link(because of the same VAs and similar jackets)

Ibuki's death was the most haunting to me because I really skipped all the text just to run over to the concert hall to save her. Along with that, I remember seeing a screen shot of her in DR3 and I had assumed that DR3 would take place after SDR2 so I thought, without a doubt, that Ibuki would survive SDR2. :,(((
(Also just seeing her dead body hanging with a bag over head,,,)

I thought Servant Nagito would be from DR3 and that he'd be some kinda slave to Izuru or sumthin

I didn't really like Nagito at first(I absolutely loveed Mikan from the beginning) but from around chapter 4, I started REALLY liking him. Like REALLY REALLY loving him, and just seeing his death in chapter five fucking destroying me. I was sitting there shook as fuck for like five minutes, just looking at his mutilated corpse.

At the beginning of SDR2, I didn't want to get used to all the new characters, so I tried to stick with Twogami because I really believed that was him.

I had actually gotten spoiled by a Wattpad book where the Reader was to replace Chiaki, except that the Reader wouldn't be a traitor or anything. I didn't read the book, so that could be why i forgot that Chiaki was the traitor. But it all clicked when I realized it was her. (IN CHAPTER 5 TRIAL SORRY IM A DUMBASS)

For Danganronpa V3, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was spoiled by a Quotev quiz, so I already knew that the masterminds after Junko were going to be Izuru and Tsumugi, but I didn't know which order. This also related to SDR2 because I left the quiz before I read the rest of Tsumugi's name, leading me to believe that Tsumiki (Mikan) would be the mastermind of SDR2. Then in DRV3, i thought that the founder of Hope's peak arranged for a killing game in the third game, and I really thought he'd be the mastermind there(how wrong I was....)

I also thought that we'd stick with Kaede a lot longer. I got spoiled by a TOP YouTube comment that Kaede would come back from her grave to play Danganronpa S >:( So I always knew Kaede would die, but it wasn't the way I thought it'd happen. I thought that Kaede would stick around until like the third chapter or something and she would get fed up with the all the murders, and everything just seemed hopeless to her. I got spoiled by another comment, so I knew that Kaede was hanged. But I thought that she was going to commit suicide. So, Kaede being filled with despair of all the events, would then end her life in her room or somethin. It was here that the perspective would switch to Shuichi, but you wouldn't know it yet. As Shuichi, you enter her room and it's confirmed that you are playing as Shuichi now.

I never believed that Kokichi would be a remnant of Despair. Then again, I don't think I paid much attention when they showed the flashback light so that may be the reason

I was really surprised when a shit ton of characters had a sort of kink for Shuichi being like a brother them, I mean, Rantaro, Tsumugi AND Tenko?! (Im not complaining thought,,,)

Also, with the fifth chapter investigation, GODvbbcjsjsodj. It looked like it was obviously Kaito in the press, but fuck the trial did hide the victim to fuck it up. Also, I saw that one Kubz scouts video thumbnail where  there was a camera that recorded everything. That led me to believe that Maki had killed Kaito by some unfortunate event or sumthin.

I know this isn't really a misconception or anything, but the idea that Kokichi got crushed under the hydraulic press...It really fucked with me. Way more than Ibuki's. I mean, he was already dying because of the poison, but just lying there without much clothes, watching as the big, metal press comes down. You have enough time to leave, but you choose not to as the gap becomes smaller, and smaller. Then the impact of the cold metal making contact with your nude body as it slowly begins to crush all your bones, and organs and just FUCK I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL ABOUT IT I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD FOR KOKICHI AND HIS BIG FUCKING BRAIN

Anyway, that's all I can think of rn but I might add sum more stuff later idk