5. Almost there!

Author's note: The picture is what your eyes look like, just change the color if needed.
'
'

Your POV

They all look shocked and say "What!?!" I say "Yup, so we have to watch out for two dinosaurs, but on the bright side we will soon see Bumpy!!!"

They all say "How does that help us!?!" I say "It doesn't, I was just trying to cheer you guys up" Darius then says "we are near Torro's paddock!! " They then all see that the fence is broken.

Brooklyn then says "Ok, how do you keep doing that??" I just say "Its a secret, we should keep moving we are close to Bumpy" All of a sudden we see the grass rustling, I just see Bumpy get out of the bush. I hear Ben say "Bumpy!!"

Darius then says "we should go to the genetics lab it is near, right?" but I say "We need to get to the South docks!!" Kenji then says "No! We are going to the genetics lab, and Ben say bye bye to Bumpy" The group then starts to follow Darius, I just follow them.

We later stop because of Ben missing, but they see he is dragging Bumpy. I just decide to get in the van and wait, since I sadly don't know how to drive. I then see them coming to the van Brooklyn sees me, and says "Let me guess, you just knew" I nod.

We then hear Bumpy, I then tell them "Get in the van!! The Indo is coming!!" They all get in the van when they see The Indo. I just watch Kenji drive us away from The Indo, we then turn and are off the road for a sec. We then land next to the tree near the lab.

I then get out and start walking to the lab, when Brooklyn comes and ask "So, you have werewolf eyes, do you have any powers?" I say "I don't have powers, but I have night vision like wolves." We continue walking when we get inside, we go into the lab and then we see Eddie.

I go for the cake, I have always wondered what flavor this cake was, now I can find out. The cake is not bad. I then hear Darius say we have a van and I suddenly remember Eddie takes the van!!

He starts to run and I see Yaz run out after him, I run after her and see that she is about to get to the van. I then see Bumpy trip her, we see Eddie drive the van away when The Indo rams into it. I then tell them "we need to hide" we hide near the cargo crates.

Then, Bumpy starts to make noise, so Darius throws a rock and distracts the Indo. We then start to move to the van, and almost make it when Brooklyn trips and falls down. I grab her and run from the Indo, when Darius distracts it, we then run to the van.

We see Darius and get him in the van, and we quickly drive away from the Indo. After we loose the Indo, they all celebrate, but I remember we will lose the van. I say "Three, two, one" they all look at me confused, I just point to the phone falling out of Sammy's pocket. They all look surprised, and then we crash.
*
*
I see Yaz get out of the car, then everyone follows. I tell them "guys we need to get out of here, before the Pterodactyl's show up!!" Kenji then says "Your wrong, the Pterodactyl's are in their paddock"
I am about to tell him they escape when the Indo shows up and is running from Mesrani's helicopter.

I then see that they think Mesrani will take down the Indo. I say "guy's Mesrani wont win, we need to get to the kayak river, now!!" Darius then says "Now is not the time to go kayaking!!" We then see Mesrani die and the Pterodactyl's get free and start flying toward us. I say "Kenji take us to the kayak river, now!!!"

We run to the river, I help Ben and Darius carry Bumpy. We get in and hear the place turn on, I get in a kayak and I am about to go, when Brooklyn gets in too. I have a confused look on my face, and she says "let me guess, I'm not suppost to be here" I nod. We then start going through the cave.

Brooklyn then ask me "Why are your eyes like that?, and sorry for accusing you about stealing my phone" I say "I was born with these eyes but they only started to look like this when I turned 8."

I say "I did know about Sammy taking the phone, but I will tell you this, your phone would have broken from the fall either way" "I did ask her not to take it, but I also told her I would not say it was her who took it" Brooklyn says "Ok, I still can't fully believe you but, we started off on the wrong foot, so can we start over?"

I say "yes, that would be nice" All of a sudden I remember about the open water vent!! I tell everyone "guys!!, we need to paddle now!!" We all start paddling, when I see it wont help, we are pushed into the Mossasar's area. Kenji and I say "We are in the Mossasar's paddock!!!!"

I just wait for someone to say "paddle!!!" We start paddling away, this is very tiring, Brooklyn and I finally make it, now all we need to do is wait for the others to get here. Then I can tell them Dave and Roxie will get here a little bit later, so we should wait.

I see Darius and Sammy escape. I then see Kenji getting Yaz away from the Mossasar, so I go to the spot that she jumps to and get ready to catch her. I see her jump, I catch her, but I get pushed down in the process and hit my head. "Crrk" "Y/N!!!!" I hear someone yell, but I can barely see as my vision goes black*********

Another awesome cliffhanger!!😎
Next chapter will be interesting!
🧗‍♀️🤔🎁