6. Fails and falls

Your POV

Ugh!! I wake up to my head hurting!! I slowly open my eyes and realize we are on the train!! I get up fast, but quickly realize that makes it hurt more!!! "oww!!" I am suddenly pulled down, and realize I am laying on someone's lap!!

I then hear them say "Y/N!!, I'm so glad your awake, but you need to lay down you hit your head pretty badly when you caught Yaz" I hear Brooklyn say that then I blurt out. "Is Yaz ok?"

I look at her and she looks mad/ annoyed?? She says "Yaz is ok, you on the other hand passed out when you hit your head, I do not think it is a concussion but, you should be careful"

I say "ok, I will try to be careful from now on" I then get up and start to walk to the door, when Yaz shows up and says " Darius says we will make it in time to the boats, can I talk to Y/N in private?"

I turn to see Brooklyn looking irritated? but she says "fine, but make it quick we need to be ready to get to the boats" she leaves and then Yaz grabs my hand and takes me to the back of the train cart.

She then says "Thank you Y/N for catching me, are you okay? I thought I heard something crack when we fell back." I then realize, my phone!!!

I quickly take it out of my pocket and yep, it is cracked by the screen, I try to turn it on. "No!!!!, my notes!!!" She then ask "why and how do you have a phone, I thought they took them away!?" I say "I hid it to be able to see my notes, but now they are ruined!" She then sees how sad I am about my notes.

She then suddenly hugs me and says "look, I am sorry about your notes, but I'm sure that once we get off of this island, you can get them back or make new ones" I say "thank you Yaz, but they will not matter when we get off the island" she then slightly pulls away, but suddenly she grabs my chin and starts to lean in TOO close.

I suddenly am pulled away by someone, they say "we need to break the lights!!" I then turn and grab a flashlight from Brooklyn to break the lights with, but once we break them all.

I then remember about the broken train!!! I quickly make it to Kenji and say "Kenji how do you stop the train!?" Kenji then says "why would we stop the train?!" I say "because the other train is broken and will be blocking the rails, we will crash into it!!!"

He then looks at me and starts to laugh he says "Man, you crack me up Y/N!!" All of a sudden I see a Pterodactyl charging at Kenji from behind, so I push him out of the way. I then am grabbed by the pterodactyl, but then Brooklyn grabs my hand and tries to pull me away from the pterodactyl.

I can feel her grip is slowly losing strength, so I tell her "Do not worry, I will find you guys" I then feel her grip give out and the last thing I see is her sad looking face before I am taken by this Pterodactyl.

Ok, now I am not going down without a fight and I need to stay alive in order to help them, so I start to punch and scratch at the pterodactyl's feet and I finally get free!! But, now I am falling!! "Ohhh, crappp!!" I see a tree so I try to reach for it, I grab it but lose my grip. "Crap!!"

I look for something else to grab. I grab another tree but I keep falling!!! I can see I am going to fall on a tree. "Oh, crap this is going to hurt!!!" *Bwraaack* *thump*

Authors note: Hi guys, I am sorry I have not posted until now. My life all of a sudden got really busy and I did not have time to update. So here is something for y'all that waited, sorry it was short I was try to give y'all something to be excited about!!!

I should have time in December, so I will try to post some thing more longer. Ps: Should I add in Brooklyn's POV from now on? Comment down you answer. Thanks guys, hope y'all enjoyed!!!