8. Princess Y/N

Your POV

I have been walking back to the camp with Compass for around an hour.  I suddenly see a jeep from the camp, I think I am close.  I walk some more and finally see the camp!  I then say " Were here!" Compass then makes a little happy noise.

I quickly make my way over to the bush I hid the foldable shovel in and grab my shovel.  I then go behind the camp and dig up the dirt, I then grab the waterproof bag and open it.  "Okay, Compass let's start walking to the main park, so we can find the campers" I grab my knife and put it in its Sheath that is on my belt.  I then grab the sleeping poison for M & T and put it in my pocket, we then start walking to the main park.

'Time skip to you arriving at the main park'

Brooklyn's POV

I am recording videos of everyone, when I see someone coming from my right, so I turn around thinking it is Kenji coming to get a me to video him again, but I finally see who it is and freeze.

Y/N!?  She's alive!!  I thought I would never see her again!  I remember her telling me that she would find us again, but it was hard to believe since she was taken by that dinosaur.  I quickly run over to her and hug her after a second she hugs me back.  "Your alive!!" I say. "I told you I would find you guys" Y/N says.

Your POV

I see Brooklyn rush over to me, suddenly I am getting hugged by her after a second I hug her back.  I hear her say "Your alive!!"  I then reply " I told you I would find you guys"  We both let go of eachother and I turn to Compass then back to Brooklyn and say " This is Compass, him mom got killed by the Indo and he got hurt, so I am going to help him find his pack"

She then kneels down and pets Compass "Aww hes so cute!!  That's sad what happen to his mother, I am glad you found him and are helping him" say Brooklyn, she then gets up and sees that my right arm is really injured and my forehead has dried blood on it.  "Y/N you need medical supplies!! Lets go tell the everyone your alive"  she the starts to walk towards the other campers.

I follow her and soon we see Kenji and Darius talking while Yaz and Sammy are looking at something in one of the stores.  Brooklyn walks up to them and says "Guys Y/N is alive!!"  They all then look in Brooklyn's direction and see me.  Sammy and Yaz then run towards me and hug me, which knocks us down and makes me hurt my right arm more. 

"Ouch! Hey Yaz, Sammy I am glad to see you guys, but I think my arm is injured more now" I say.  They then both scramble away from me and say "Were sorry Y/N, were glad you are alive"  I then see Kenji and Darius walk over, but I do not see any sign of Ben?!  "I am very glad your alive Y/N, how did you escape the Pterodactyl?" Says Darius.

Kenji then looks at me skeptically and says "yeah, how did you escape the Pterodactyl!?"  I then say "I hit its talons/feet until it dropped me, I then landed on a tree and got knocked out for a while, when I woke up I saw my arm was badly injured"  "Were is Ben?" I ask. 

They all then look sad, but then Brooklyn says " Ben is gone, he got grabbed by a Pterodactyl, just like you"  I then look at them shocked and say " But I told Kenji to stop the train, that way Ben wouldn't have to stop the train himself!?" 

They all looked shocked and Darius then says "What do you mean Ben wouldn't be gone if we had stopped the train earlier?  How would you know Ben was going to get taken by the Pterodactyl?"  I then say " Its too late anyway, now we need to get to the camp"  " I will tell you I tried to prevent Ben from being taken by the Pterodactyl, but I was too late.  I will also tell you that Dave and Roxi got to the Mossasaurs exhibit a few minutes after you guys got on the train, so we had a chance to escape the island but now we are stuck here, until M and T arrive." 

They all are shocked, so I get up off the ground.  Brooklyn then says " We will be saved, we just need to turn on the distress signal that is in the main park" I say " yes, but the distress signal was taken by the T-rex for its nest"  I then see Yaz get closer to me and grab my right arm and examine it, she then sees my left arm has a deep cut. 

"Y/N we need to take care of your injuries" says Yaz.  She then grabs my hand and pulls me to the store she was at earlier.  I sit down and she looks for something to clean the wounds with, she finally finds a water bottle, hand sanitizer and grabs some napkins.  While she is coming back, Compass finally walks over to me and sits near me.

Yaz then sees Compass is injured also so she goes to get Sammy.  She comes back with Sammy and Sammy checks on Compass injuries, while Yaz starts to clean my head cut with the supplies.  While she is cleaning the wound I see Brooklyn quickly coming over to us.  "I can clean the rest of Y/N's injuries, Darius needs to talk to you" says Brookly to Yaz. 

Yaz then glares at Brooklyn and walks over to Darius.  "Are you okay Brooklyn?" I say.  She grabs my right arm and cleans it while she says "yeah, just hungry and tired"  she finishes cleaning my right arm then grabs my left arm she takes off my wrist band and starts to clean the deep cut.  "Ouch, that stings!" I say loudly.  "Sorry Y/N I need to make sure it doesnt get infected"  she then finishes but doesn't stop looking at my inner arm.

"Are you okay?"  I say concerned.  She then quickly looks up and says " Your the Princess of Spain!!"  I look shocked and realize she recognized my leaf mark.  I then hear Sammy loudly say " What do you mean Brooklyn? Y/N isn't the princess of Spain??"  Everyone then comes over and looks at Brooklyn like she is crazy.  There is no use hiding it now.

"I am the princess of Spain, Brooklyn is not lying"  they all looked shocked, but then Kenji says "that's not true, why are you lying!!"  I then look at him with an 'are you serious' face.  "Brooklyn and a few people know that the Princess of Spain has a leaf mark on her left inner wrist/arm, as you can see I have that same mark"  I say and show them my arm with the mark.

Suddenly Yaz, Sammy, Darius and Brooklyn all bow.  While Kenji still has a shocked Pikachu face.  I then say "you guys dont need to bow"  they then all stop bowing and Brooklyn says "Why are you here Princess Y/N?"  I then say " You guys can still call me Y/N and I am here to save you guys as I mentioned a few days ago"

"But why are you saving us!?  You could be at the castle having a tea party, why are you here!?" Kenji suddenly yells.  I look at him and say "I know what is going to happen in the future and all the trauma that you guys will go through, so I am here to change it"  Brooklyn then ask " wait do your parents know you are here?  Won't they come look for you?"

"They wont come look for me, they don't know I'm here.  They think im at a friends in the US" I say.  I then see Kenji walking around until he finds a cooler.  He then opens the cooler and pulls out a frozen pizza, right on cue my stomach loudly growls.  "Looks like we are all hungry, let's eat that pizza" says Darius.

I walk over to the Kenji and take the pizza from him "HEY!" Kenji yells, I then start to walk to a microwave I saw.  I place the pizza in the microwave and wait for it to warm up.  While the pizza is warming up I walk back over to Compass to check on his injury.  "Hey Compass, how are you feeling?" I say.  He makes a happy sound telling me he is doing better.

I then go to the campers which are all talking to eachother.  "Darius you dont have to feel guilty about not saving Ben, it wasnt your fault" I say.  The group stops talking to eachother and listens to what I say next.  "By the way Ben is not dead, he is alive".  "WHAT!?" everyone loudly says.

Hey guys, hope you liked the new chapter!  I had enough time to write today.🙂👍