7. Stranded

Brooklyn's POV-during the train.

I see Y/N suddenly rush out the door, I am about to follow Y/N, but I get stopped by Yaz grabbing my wrist.  "What do you want Yaz!?"  Yaz says "what's your deal?, why are you suddenly trusting and caring about Y/N!?" 

I say "We had a chat on the kayak and she said that she is trying to help us, but cannot give us too much information"  "I want to give her a chance, I believe she has her reso--*crrrssh!!!*

  I get interrupted by glass breaking, I quickly run out the door, I see Y/N push Kenji and get grabbed by a Pterodactyl.  I quickly rush over and grab Y/N hand, I try to pull Y/N out of the Pterodactyl's grasp, but I feel my grip getting weaker. 

I look at Y/N and she says "Do not worry, I will find you guys"  I then look at her face as I feel myself lose the grip on her hand, I suddenly feel pain as I see her be taken by the Pterodactyl.

I am then snapped out of my shock to Kenji having tapped on my shoulder. I say "Kenji, what happened before Y/N pushed you out of the way?, She suddenly ran out here, what was the reason?" 

Kenji then says "she- she was uh- she was asking me how to stop the trian, I asked her why she wanted to stop the train"  "She just said that the other trian had been attacked by Pterodactyls, and that we needed to stop the train before we crashed into it"  "I told her that it was a funny joke, but then I was pushed by her and you know the rest"

I say "ok Kenji, how do we stop the train?"  He looks at me and says "What?!"  I say "Kenji, if Y/N said that we are going to crash into the other train and she wanted to stop it, we should listen to what she had said, plus she saved you from that Pterodactyl"

  Kenji thens says "ok, you hav-" Darius suddenly shows up and says "guys were going to crash into the other train!!!, we need to stop it!!"

Me and Kenji look at each other surprised.  I think, Y/N really did know about the broken train.  I wonder how she knew? Who was telling her? Why couldn't she have told us??

Your POV-after you fall

*******"ugh my head"  I wake up to the sun in my eyes and go to touch my forehead, when I look at my hand I see some blood.  Looks like I landed on the tree, I start to get up when "aggh!!!, my arm!!!", I look to see my right arm and it hurts a lot, I hope I did not break it. 

I then try to get up again and I succeed, I look myself over and see I have a pretty bad cut that goes from my inner left wrist to my leaf mark.  I then also see a few scrapes and brusies on my body, legs and arms, from the fall.

  "Looks like I will need some medical supplies" I then start to climb off the tree and I finally succeed.  "Finally!!, now I need to get back to the camp"  I start to walk to the camp while holding my very hurt arm.

*Time skip to a few hours later*

I have been walking for a while now, with the sun setting now, I think I will climb and sleep in a tree.  Even though I can see in the dark, fatigue starts to take over.  I start to climb the nearest tree, it takes a while but I finally make it.  I start to lay down in between some strong branches and slowly fall asleep.

*Time skip to sunrise*

I wake up to the sun in my eyes, I get up"ugh! my back!!" I then stretch my back and I get off the tree, I then start walking to the camp again.  While I am walking I look around for anything that will tell me where the camp would be.  *raah!*I suddenly hear a noise, *raah!!*  I hear it again and go to check what it could be, I look around and finally spot a baby Stegosaurus??!

It is bleeding and I cannot see the mother anywhere, so I slowly walk towards it and get to it.  "Hey, it's ok, I dont want to hurt you, I just want to help you ok?"  It looks to be calming down, so I look at its wound and I see it's got a cut near it's neck that is still bleeding out. 

So, I tear off a piece of the bottom of my shirt and start to put pressure on the wound, until it stops bleeding.  Once the bleeding stops, I then wrap another piece of my shirt over it. 

After some time passes, I see the little Stego has fallen asleep.  I get up to see if I can find it's mom, I walk for a little bit until I smell something rotting, I look to see it is the mom, but it looks like the Indominus had killed her and left her to rot. 

"Oh, man poor little Stego, he just lost his mom"  I then walk back to the little Stego and see that he just woke up.  I go and check the wound and I can see it is healing.

I then pat the Stego's head and say "I'm sorry your mom died, now your all alone, maybe we can find your pack?"  All of a sudden, my stomach rumbles and I realize I have not eaten since yesterday.  I then get up and tell the Stego "I will be back ok?, I'm just going to look for some food"  I then start to walk away and look for food.

After searching for a while, I come back to the Stego empty handed. I say "sorry, I couldn't find any food"  All of a sudden the Stego gets up and starts walking in a direction, so I follow it.  After walking for around 15 mins, the Stego ends up finding a water stream and some berries.

  I go and drink some water and grab some berries that I have seen are not poisonous.  I then tell the Stego "Wow, your really good at finding stuff!, I will name you Compass"  "Do you like that name?" 

I then hear Compass give a happy sound and he comes and nuzzles his head on my leg.  "Dont worry Compass, I will help you find your pack, but first I need to go get my stuff from the camp, ok?" Compass then gives me a happy/agreeing sound.

Hi guys!!, sorry this is late.  I got sick/still am sick😷 and could not update until just now.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Also, please comment down if I should continue putting more bits of Brooklyn's Point of view!!