2.

Author's POV

"So, posters? Specifically?", Beca walked her to the posters section. "Honestly, I was planning for more aesthetic like scenery vibe but I kind of like your Marvel Posters", she said. "Yep, the WandaVision ones are hot and new, you can get them for a lot cheaper if you get the figurines too", Beca said.

"Anything else? Maybe some small collectibles?", Beca asked while she roll the posters. "No, I think that's all, you are very persuasive", she chuckled. "You're gonna find some stickers in there, if anyone ask, it's not from me", Beca winked. "Actually, I don't really know anyone here, do you maybe wanna help me put some of this stuff up?", the girl asked. "Of course, this is my number, you just give me a call", Beca smiled. "I'm Rose, by the way", she said.

"HOW, JUST HOW?!", Luke yelled out in frustration. "How what?", Stacie walked in. "Beca got like 2 numbers today from very hot girls", Luke said. "Still down for drinks tonight?", Stacie asked. "I'm gonna have to bail, I think", Beca smiled.

‐------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?", a voice came from the phone. "Hey, who's this?", Beca asked. "Forgot me already? It's Rose, I could use some help", she chuckled. "Okay, don't worry about it, just send me your address and I'll be there soon", Beca smiled to herself.

2 HOURS LATER

"Finally, I don't know about you but I could use a drink", Rose sighed out after they finished the last piece of furniture. "I know a place", Beca smiled. They walked out together to a black superbike outside the building. "You ride?", Rose asked. "A little", Beca replied and passed a helmet to her.

"I'm here", Beca yelled out and earned a small cheer from the bar. "This way", Beca lead the way and walked to their friends. "Guys, this is Rose. She just moved here. Rose, this are my friends", Beca introduced them. "Can I get you a drink?", she turned to Rose who nodded. "Two shots of vodka", Beca ordered. "Oh, getting me drunk tonight?", Rose smirked. "Maybe", Beva replied.

One thing led to another, Rose ended up at Beca's house.
(A/N: no smut go to horny jail)

---Next Morning---

Beca woke up next to Rose who is very- naked. "Good morning", Rose yawned. "Morning", Beca sit up. "I had fun last night", Rose smiled. "Me too but I have to go to work", Beca said and got up.

"Someone was loud", Emily said from the dining table with her pancakes. Beca just chuckled and get a mug for her coffee. "So did you break your bed?", Stacie came down with Aubrey. "Surprisingly, no", Beca replied. Beca made her coffee and put some sugar in before taking a sip. "Stacie, can you open today? Gonna run some errands", Beca looked at Stacie who gave a thumbs up. All of a sudden, they heard the doorbell ring. "Who could that be?", Fat Amy asked.

"I'll get it", Emily walked to the door and opened it. Everyone was taken aback, their jaw dropped to the floor after they saw who rang the bell. Crash! Everyone turned to see Beca who dropped her coffee. "Am I ghost or something? Why are you guys so silent? Give ya girl a hug!!", she said. "Chloe?", Beca's voice broke. "Hey, Beca", she replied. Aubrey went to give Chloe a hug before noticing the girl next to her. "Who's this?", Aubrey asked. "Oh god, where's my manner? Guys, this is my girlfriend, Alice", Chloe said.