61-80

Remarry, No Way! - Chapter 61: You Resent Me Dirty (2) - Free Web Novel
Bai Zhi Rui heard that voice, she used her hand busily to wipe her tears: "Auntie, you come."

"Why did you drop your phone?"

"It's nothing, it's surprise you right."

Chen Jing shook her head, and she could easily guess what happened: "Ting Yu possibly had something happen that delay his coming? Don't you get angry, your body just recovered from the little miscarriage, it's not good for health, okay?"

"Auntie, he don't have anything, it because he forgot" Zhi Rui knew that Chen Jing loves her dearly, so sometimes in front of her, she had no worry. She knew she was on her side, no matter how she would not help Su Ran.

Chen Jing was startled for a while, and was silent in a moment. She then moved forward and sat on the bedside. She used her hand to hold Bai Zhi Rui's hand: "Zhi Rui, now you should recognize clearly the situation. No matter how you couldn't make him angry" Her face was dignified, "Do you know? Last night Ting Yu went home to sleep."

"He went home?" Her eyes looked surprised, so it was opened really big: "These days didn't he always sleep on the office or hospital? How could he suddenly back?"

She know this recent period, Song Ting Yu and Su Ran was on fight, so between them even they were in the same room and meeting each other, they wouldn't say anything. They were stiff to each other, how could he suddenly return home?

In the end who was first to admit defeat?

"Yesterday, Song Ting Yu was drunk. Su Ran picked him up to go home. Afterwards, he stayed at home. As for what happened after that, I think I don't need to explain it, you should know it right? Even though Ting Yu didn't want, yet Wei Xi is the Su Ran's lifeblood. She definitely will be impatient to get pregnant. Men, they really have low level of resistance to seduction, so."

The next words, Chen Jing didn't really say anything, yet Bai Zhi Rui knew what did she mean.

Familiarity breeds fondness, this sentences was really pictured their relationship.

This moment her face was immediately paled like a ghost.

Chen Jing placed her hand on her shoulder: "I tell you this because I hope you can understand that you need to capture Ting Yu tightly, yet also unable to get in fight with him because most men hate if their woman to vent feelings in front of them. They like an obedience woman. About this point, you are a smart woman. I believe you certainly understand it. As for what to do it, can you capture his heart, it depends on yourself, understand?"

Bai Zhi Rui nodded: "I understand."

Even though she was not willing, not happy, she unable to express it out in front of Ting Yu.

Now she already can feel Song Ting Yu's heart is starting to leave her, step by step leaving her. So she need to be more careful and grab it tightly, if not where will his heart go to?

In her heart she is sure about it.

She would not let this man to leave her side.

At all times, the things belong to her, she need to grasped it firmly on her hands.

After they were discussing the matter for certain time, Song Ting Yu appeared at the hospital. Chen Jing very tactful, and wanted to give some time for both of them, so after he came, she excused herself to leave by saying she wanted to visit Song Wei Xi.

Song Ting Yu lifted Bai Zhi Rui's suitcase, and turned to look at her: "Let's go."

Bai Zhi Rui nodded, she followed him and held his shoulder.