551-552

Chapter 551

Whats good about her! Old Madame Mu said with her sour face: Since young age, she always follows Mu Chu Cheng. That year she could do anything. She doesnt know her own status. Now she clearly knows about her mother and A Chengs father, that year if not because of their lowly action, my daughter will not die. She doesnt feel any guilt and still be together with A Cheng!

Okay, lets not talk about this. Lets have dinner first. Old Mister Mu temporarily didnt want to discuss about Mu family scandal in front of Shan Shan.

In the future, with you beside A Cheng, we can be relieved. Old Madame Mu once again discussed about it.

Lin Shan Shan smiled: Grandma, its not good? I think A Cheng and Xi He are good, moreover they also have a daughter. I couldnt get into them.

Dont worry. It wouldnt last long. This time Old Mister Mu was the one that spoke out.

Moreover, I wouldnt let a woman like XI He to get inside Mu family. Old Madame Mu said.

During the dinner, Mu Chu Cheng noticed that Xi He, was sitting down in front of him, from time to time glanced at him. He put down his chopsticks and smiled: If you keep looking at me, Ill think that at this moment you want to eat me and not these dishes.

Xi He rolled her eyes and smiled: Mu Chu Cheng, your admirers are many. Lin Shan Shan seems to be your childhood lover.

I dont remember her.

Even though you dont remember her, shes still your childhood lover.

Mu Chu Cheng raised his brows: how can I smell a strong smell of jealousy? Xi He, can you smell it?

Dont shift the topic. Xi He snorted: I see your grandpa and grandma once again help you to find new fiancee. That new fiancee seems very knowledgable, pretty. How can she be compared to me, she is unlike me, peoples first impression of me is I look like a fox spirit (seductive woman)

Xi He said it then Xi Nuan Nuan, who was learning to use chopstick, looked at her with her big eyes: Mama, what is a fox spirit?

Xi He said: Xi Nuan Nuan, just eat your dinner. A kid shouldnt intervene when adults are talking.

O. Xi Nuan Nuan pouted and once again fought with the difficulty of using chopsticks.

But I like your face. Mu Chu Cheng took a chance when Xi Nuan Nuan was unfocus to pinch Xi Hes face.

Xi He slapped his hand: I see your childhood lover has been longing for you these years, even though she was abroad, she always remembers you, the time she returned, she looked for you.

Mu Chu Cheng took a slice of beef with his chopsticks for Xi He: You are busy talking and busy being jealous, you dont eat anything. Wife, you should be hungry right? Eat a bit.

Xi He bit the beef.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at his watch: What time does the administration office close? Does it open at night?

They should be closed in the late afternoon. Xi He wasnt aware of his question, and just answered it carelessly.

She suddenly realized and looked at him: what do you want to do?