101-120

Remarry, No Way! - Chapter 101: The Reality is so Absurd (1)
This moment Song Ting Yu's face was really cold, Su Ran also didn't fear about it, she raised her head faced his eyes.

She thought he would do something else, yet finally he turned his body and left the room.

The room's door was opened by him forcefully, and immediately closed it with his utmost power.

Su Ran's shoulder was relaxed after hearing the closing door, she was quite in tears, she took the pillow and covered her eyes.

Being together with Song Ting Yu would always make her feel tired.

She also didn't know why this always happen.

This night, Song Ting Yu didn't return back to the room, Su Ran also didn't know his whereabout, whether he was at home or went out to that Bai Zhi Rui for staying for the night.

This morning she woke up early, because it was the funeral of Lin Cheng Huan's grandmother, the funeral ceremony would be held on nine o'clock, so she wanted to be there earlier.

Because of her illness, and moreover her last night insufficient rest, her face looked not really good. She wore a white shirt, black skirt, black shoes and black shoes to go out.

When she went to the garage to take her car, she noticed the existence of Song Ting Yu's car, then she just knew that he didn't leave, maybe he slept in his study room.

After the funeral ceremony was done, Tian Mi took Su Ran back to the dancing studio because she knew that Su Ran's mood was not really good, she thought it was better to stroll around outside for a while.

It's been already a long time for Su Ran not going there, she also a bit missing that place, but because this recent her healthy was not really in good condition, so she didn't have time to visit.

Now she was pregnant, so she couldn't like in the past that every time she is feeling down, he would dance to her heart's content, so luckily when she looked at others' people dancing, she also felt happy.

There are new employees joined their dancing studio, they have heard how well Su Ran dance. From the earlier start they wanted to look for opportunity to see it with their own eyes, yet she never appeared at the studio. Now finally she came, they naturally wanted to have a chance too see her dance, so they gathered around her, and asked her to dance for awhile.

Su Ran didn't dare to make a careless decision that will affect her children, so she waved her hands: "No, I'm pregnant so this temporary time, I couldn't dance."

The girls were congratulating her, yet their faces showed a disappointment expression, Su Ran couldn't help to not notice it, so she said: "If not you guys all can dance, I could see on the side, then give you guys some advices."

"Okay okay."

Now there was no other way, just able to do this, but this act could make this group of girls happy.

When Su Ran was watching fascinatingly, her phone rang. She took her phone out, and looked at the screen. It was a call from Qiao Qing.

"Ma, what happened?"

"It's nothing. Ran Ran, it's been a long time for you not to be back home to have some dinner. How about tonight you come and have one. Bring Song Wei Xi home too." Qiao Qing said.

Su Ran clutched the phone, and was silent for a moment: "It is him who ask you to call me right?What does he want this time?"

"Don't say "he"…." Qiao Qing criticized: "No matter how he is your father…."