331-340

Chapter 331

Em.

Tian Mi didnt know how was Song Wei Xi. The time she heard about Su Ran had met him. She immediately asked to meet him.

After all its been two years, Tian Mi also missed him a lot.

Su Ran sighed and told her the simpler vision..

Tian Mi bit her lips: Gu Dong Cheng that bastard, he needs to die if its not him, Song Ting Yu wouldnt disappear for two years. Wei Xi would not experience all of this. Now how can this be. He will die in a messy way! Definitely!

Now he was an aggressive man, she really wants to see his downfall.

She is wanting to see that day..

Today she still couldnt be free from Mrs Gu title. She felt this is her utter humiliation.

Knowing him is her greatest unlucky thing.

Then can I come to see him? Tian Mi asked cautiously.

Next time maybe. Su Ran knew that with his condition now, he likes calmness more. Now she wanted to come over to accompany him everyday. She wanted to wait until he is familiar of her and let anyone else meet him.

Okay, I think its better. Lets wait until he is stable. Tian Mi comforted Su Ran Ran Ran, dont be to worry. Wei Xi will get better

Su Ran smiled bitterly. Didnt know how many time she heard those sentence.

She also said that words to herself. Yes, Wei Xi will definitely get better and recover..

Why dont you call his friends? Tian Mi thought of a way: Before Xi Nuan Nuan always likes to mingle with him. If Xi Nuan Nuan is here, it will be better. sometimes, being together with the same age person will beneficial for little kid.

Tian Mi sounded sorry: But Xi Nuan Nuan and Xi He already brought back to Jiang City

Su Ran also felt its a good way. She wanted to let Song Wei Xi to meet friends that he interacted before. Maybe it will be beneficial for him.

Next time I will call Xi He.

Okay.

Su Ran left the office. Originally she wanted to go to Song Ting Yus house and bought some ingredients to cook. But on the way, she got a call from Auntie Fang that say she already helped to buy ingredient for her.

She drove to Song Ting Yus house and personally keyed in the password and opened the door.

Actually she was quite nervous.

Because even Song Wei Xi didnt react too emotional this morning, but she didnt know how he would react today

If today he rejected her again like yesterday, she really didnt know what should she do to get close to him.

Yet luckily, she opened the door cautiously. Song Wei Xi was sitting on the carpet in the living room. The time she got inside, he didnt raise his head.

Su Ran looked at him for a while then went to the kitchen.

Although she really wanted to touch him, but she didnt dare.

She felt happy now that even just like this.

She got inside the kitchen and said to Auntie Fang: Auntie Fang, you just come out and accompany Wei Xi. I can do this.

Okay, Ms Su knows more about Mister and Young Misters taste.

Su Ran was startled: Song Ting Yu will also come back for lunch?