Chapter 18

Slowly darkness started to make place for awareness again and as the time passed by Jungkook began to slowly wake up from his quick slumber. The brunette softly blinked his eyes a couple of times in order to let his eyes get used again to the brightness of the room he was sitting in. A small yawn left the hacker's mouth and he stretched both his arms before he began to look around the room.

The big black couch had been empty, apart from Jungkook, when the brunette had fallen asleep. Now however a familiar black haired male was sitting close to Jungkook, another glass of wine firmly being held in his hand and soft drops of water dripping from his still damp hair every now and then. Ten looked a little lost if you asked Jungkook how to describe the look on the other's face right now. He clearly hadn't noticed the brunette waking up yet and he was aimlessly staring at the ceiling while barely moving, the only movement his body made was his chest going up and down every time the male sucked in some air before blowing it out again.

Ten almost looked like a complete different person right at this moment.

A curious look began to form onto Jungkook's face as he recalled the conversation he and Taehyung had had with Ten not even two hours before and thus the brunette turned towards the older a bit before he began to speak. "Did you take your shower?" Jungkook asked, already knowing the answer he was gonna get. The fresh set of pyama's and drops of water in the male's hair were a clear give away yet the brunette had no idea how to start up a conversation with him otherwise.

Ten immediately turned his head towards Jungkook while a surprised look became visible on his face, clearly not expecting the other to have woken up already. Nevertheless the male soon softly nodded before a fake smile began to cover his lips. Jungkook had clearly disturbed him while he had been lost in his own thoughts and by the look of it he wasn't thinking about things that he liked to think about.

Jungkook looked at everything the male did with a neutral look on his face. He hadn't taken the time to actually take in Ten's appearance fully but now that he was doing he instantly noticed that the black haired male was handsome. His face had delicate features and his eyes truly managed to capture anyone who was staring at him long enough. The male's body was petite yet sexy in a way and softly Jungkook began to shook his head as he locked eyes with the other.

"I seriously don't understand you, you know that?" The words slipped out of Jungkook's mouth before he could think properly about them and Ten's eyes immediately began to display a confused look in them as he took a small sip from his glass of wine before leaning forwards and placing the shining crystal glass on the coffee table in front of the couch. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook sighed softly before he answered the other male. "You being this desperate for Taehyung. Why?" The brunette spoke, a questioning tone lacing his voice. In Jungkook's eyes Taehyung definitely was a very attractive male and he could totally understand anyone falling for his appearance, yet Ten was attractive too. Sure both males were attractive in complete other aspects but that didn't matter right? Ten and Taehyung both could easily be described using the same set of words and thus Jungkook didn't understand at all why Ten had so little self respect when it came down to Taehyung.

"What do you mean? I am not desperate for Taehyung." Ten spoke as he laughed softly, clearly trying to come over as if he had no idea what Jungkook was talking about. The brunette however had easily recognised the slight hint of nervousness lacing the male's voice and thus he tilted his head a bit to the side before speaking again. "Ohh come on. You're practically on your knees for him. You invited him into the shower with you. If that ain't desperate in your eyes then I don't know what is."

Ten didn't react at that, he just looked away while trying to hide his face from Jungkook. Jungkook himself however was having none of it. He didn't like how some people could just degrade themselves like Ten had been doing the whole night. That definitely wasn't his style and he wasn't going to let it continue any longer. "You know, Taehyung told me a little about your and Johnny's relationship and I think I figured out what is going on here."