Chapter 30

After their visit to Mrs. Kim the group of boys who had gone to meet her had made their way back to the apartment and even though they had left in the morning it was now almost time for dinner. The sun had already began to settle while slowly the dark night sky began to take over. Judging from the fact that this might be a touchy subject for Taehyung to talk about the two of them had decided that Namjoon would fill the others in on everythign they'd gotten to know today after they'd finsihed their dinner.

"So you mean to tell us we now actually know where that damn chip has gone?" Yoongi spoke as he listened to how Namjoon filled him and the others in about their visit with Mrs. Kim. A relieved look could be spotted on the male's face and he couldn't wait until they were going on their mission to get it back. The others supported looks of happiness on their faces as well and it as clear as crystal to anyone who'd look at this group that something great had happened to them.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying." Namjoon confirmed before he began to support a sly look on his face. "It won't be long until that chip is back in our possesion. I've asked Jungkook to scan down the building and try to find out if the chip is hidden in a vault again. Once he is done we are ready to make our move." The silver haired male spoke before he sat down on one of the sofa's in the living room.

It wouldn't be long before they would finally have that chip back and once they got it back finally Seunghoon would be brought to his downfall. That's all Namjoon wanted. The moment he decides to join the FBI all he had ever wanted was to bring justice to the people in Korea by locking up everyone who'd try to do them wrong. Getting that chip back and making Seunghoon's plans public surely was the right thing to do for everyone who valued their normal everyday life. For him it wasn't even a choice if he had to get that chip back, it was his duty.

"How about we celebrate by having a fun night together? You know drink a few wines, chat without having to think about work?" Jimin then suggested, sparks already shining in the pink haired boy's eyes upon the thought of having a night off to do what he liked most, just be carefree and enjoy the moment. "I know we are all tired and I think we deserve to have one night to ourselves, right?"

Namjoon softly sighed before a small smile began to play on his lips. "You know what Jimin, I think you're right. A night without thinking of work surely wouldn't do any of us any harm and Jungkook can start trying to hack into the building tomorrow." Namjoon spoke, quietly admitting to himself that he too was quite a bit overworked. These past few weeks had been filled with only work and getting the chip back. He didn't have any free time to do something he liked and with a night like this he was sure he'd be able to completely focus on his job again, without getting distracted.

Jimin cheered out of happiness upon hearing Namjoon agree towards his plan and before anyone knew it the pink haired boy ran towards the kitchen, getting all kinds of alcohol and food, claiming this was exactly what they needed for their fun night together. Jungkook softly laughed at the antics of the elder and shook his head lightly. Even though Jimin was great at his job he surely didn't act like he was this trained FBI agent who'd occasionally go on a special mission. No, if Jungkook hadn't know him he had never even guessed the pink haired male to be somewhat even close to an FBI agent.

Maybe due to Jimin being so different from what anyone would ever imagine a FBI agent to be he was just right for the job. After all, most FBI agents worked undercover right? And who'd ever suspect that this bubbly and carefree male was secretly a great gunman and knew exactly how to get in your head? The more Jungkook thought about it the more he understood why the elder was such a great agent. No one would ever suspect him in any way possible.

It didnt take long before everyone sat on a sofa, chatting happily with one another. Everyone but Taehyung. Jungkook had noticed him standing on the balcony a while back and it somehow made him feel sad for the older male. A lot had happened today for the blonde and that must have taken an impact on him. After all, Jungkook would've been sure that it had made an impact on him, had he been the one in the elder's shoes.