ON YOUR WEDDING DAY:Nayeon x Jisoo

Nayeon and I met today for a date.How much I missed this bunny.We've both been so busy this days in our work that we had lack time for each other.

"Nayeonie!"I said as I soon saw her,then kissed her.But she wasn't smiling.Not like the usual."What's wrong?"I asked her.

"Seat first."She told me so I did.

"So what's wrong with my bunny?"I asked.She held my hand.

"Jisoo..let's..let's end this."She said,straight forward.

"What?!Why?Have I done anything wrong?Please tell me."I asked her.

"No,no Jisoo.My parents..before I was born I already have a person to marry.Thats an agreement between me and my future groom.We're getting married soon."She said."Jisoo.."She called my name and I just looked at her.

"So we're ending our five years relationship..just like this?"

"Yes.I'm sorry,Jisooyah."

-

It's her wedding.I was seating on the guests' seat,watching her in her beautiful wedding gown as she walked down the aisle,walking towards her groom.She looked at my direction,we made an eye contact but she broke it immediately.They reached the altar already.

"Before I start the wedding,is anyone here disagreeing with this? Say it now or you'll regret forever."The priest said.I raised my hand and all eyes fall on me,even Nayeon's.I walk at the altar."Why are you disagreeing?"He asked me.

"Because this girl,is my girlfriend.And I won't let anyone marry her except me."I said and carried Nayeon on my shoulder then made my way out of the church.They failed to chase me for I was fast enough and my attack was unexpected.We reached my car and I put her there then drive away.

"High five!"Nayeon said as we did a high five.

"Finally we're free!"I shouted as I drove.Who said I'm letting someone else marry my girl?