Last Time:Momo x Jisoo

Jisoo took a deep breath,as she was in front of Momo's door.She tried her best to smile.

"You can do this,Jisoo.You can do this."She knocked at the door and it opened.Its Momo."Hi Moguri!"She greeted the girl.

"Jichu!"The girl hugged her.

"Are you ready?Let's go now."Momo smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!"They went at Jisoo's car,then Jisoo drove at the jokbal place,Momo's favorite place of all time."It's your treat?"Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"My treat."

"Yay!"Momo rushed inside,leaving Jisoo.Jisoo could only shook her head.

"Jokbal's really something."They went inside,and ordered.Then they ate together.Momo enjoys it much,and Jisoo was smiling while watching her.

"You look like an absolute idiot,Chu."Momo said and chuckled.

"Nothing.Should we rest for a while then go to the amusement park?"

"I'd love that!"After finishing their food and resting for a while,they headed next to the amusement park."Let's go to that carousel!"Momo said as she dragged Jisoo there,then they ride there.

"You like it?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes!"

I'm happy as long as I'm with you,Momo.

After the ride at the carousel,Momo pointed at the roller coaster.

"C'mon Jisoo let's ride that!"

"No way you want me to die?!"

"Partially."

"Yah Hirai Momo!"

"Just kidding.Cmon it'll be fine.And In here with you too!"Jisoo sighed.

This is the last time I'll be with her,so maybe I'll spend the time to the fullest.

"Fine."They walked there,Momo almost pulling her because she became a rock when they were getting close at the line.But she ended up sitting there,with the happy Momo beside her."You'll be the cause of my death,Momo."

"That's okay."

"What?!"The ride started,and Jisoo was breathing heavily.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"MOMOOOOOO!"

"WHAT?!!!"

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU!"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

The ride was finally over,and she was glad she's safe.

"I'm glad I'm still alive."Jisoo checked herself."No organs or body parts left there,just my soul."Momo laughed.

"Idiot."

"You too because we're bestfriends!Idiot bestfriends!"Jisoo shouted.

"Yeah!"They enjoyed the other rides,and it's time for Jisoo,to bring Momo somewhere.

"C'mon,Momo.This is the last place."

"I'm tired."Momo said as she pouted.

"I'll sure you'll be energized once we came there."

"You can't be so sure."

"I am sure."Jisoo drove on a park,lights lit up,it looks so beautiful."Moguri, we're here."Jsioo said.

"Okay."They both left the car.

"Close your eyes."

"For what?"

"Just do it."

"Fine."Momo closed her eyes,as Jisoo lead her.

"Two more steps,here you go."Jisoo said."Open your eyes."Momo opened her eyes and she saw her boyfriend,Heechul kneeling in front of her,with a ring in her hand.

"Uhm..I've been thinking about this for a while now.Will..will you marry me?"Heechul said,Jisoo watching the painful scene.Jisoo loves Momo.So much..more than anyone else but she was too late.

"Of course yes!"Everyone around clapped,Jisoo was about to leave when Momo held her hand.

"Be present at my wedding,okay?"

"Can't promise."

"Thanks Jisoo!You helped a lot!"Heechul said.Jisoo nodded.

"I-I need to go."Jisoo went at her car without waiting for their response,her phone rang and she answered it.Its her mom.

"Jisoo where are you?Your things are here already.Youll be late for your flight."

"I'm coming mom."She turned the call off.She looked at them,having fun."I love you...for the last time."