Chapter 18: Sick

Callie's P.O.V.

Me and Sophie did good at finals last night. We are both heading back to the pool for our second day. I'm swimming the 100 butterfly, Sophie will be done before me, so she better stay and cheer for me.

Harry said he is going to come and cheer for me, I'm excited, but now I'm super nervous. I don't even know why. Warm up just ended though, and he said he would be here by now. Why am I getting even more nervous? What is happening...dammit, what has that boy done to me.

~*~

I made finals for my event, but Harry never showed up. It made me kind of uneasy since I was waiting for him. Sophie was heading up the elevator to her room, I'm in the lobby getting food.

"A chocolate chip muffin, and a chocolate milk please" I tell the cashier, I jump when I hear someone cough behind me. I turn around to find a very tired looking Harry.
"whats wrong?" I ask, grabbing his hands.
"I was up all night coughing, I think I have the flu.." He says, then coughs again, I instantly drop his hands
"EW!EW! Germs!" then I grab the jar of hand sanitizer that was on the counter of the café, and start pumping the clear sanitizer all over my hands. Harry smiles evilly, then takes a step forward, reaching his arms out for a hug.

"don't you dare-you'll get me sick! wait till after my swim meet, then you can get me sick!" I say jumping back,
"um....excuse me miss, your food and drink?" the cashier behind me says, I turn around quickly and grab my food and drink, and speed off. Luckily I paid for my food before I Harry got there.
I stick my tongue out at him as I walk past, but he smiles evilly at me, and follows behind.

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm supposed to be at Callie's swim meet cheering, but I can't even get out of bed without getting dizzy right now. I hope she doesn't kill me when she gets back. I feel bad, but I'm sure she'll understand.

it's about 12:30 right now, so she should be back soon, I'm going to try to head down to the café to meet her down there. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, my bare feet hit the cold floor, making me shiver. damn these flu symptoms, making me feel cold all the time. I stand up, and instantly sit back down. My head is spinning like a carousel right now. I'm so dizzy. Zayn isn't in the room right now, he's taking a shower in the bathroom, so I'm on my own for actually trying to get downstairs.

I slowly stand up again, my head still spinning. I hobble over to the dresser and pull out a big sweatshirt, and slide it on, then slide on some sweatpants over my legs. I can't even think right now, I don't think I have the strength to actually put on jeans or put any effort into my hair. My hair probably looks like crap right now, but I don't care.

I slide on some slippers, then leave the room. The hallway feels cold as I slowly walk towards the elevator. I slump against the wall as I wait for it to arrive. I hear a ding, and the doors open,I walk inside and press the lobby button, then ride to the bottom.

I step out of the elevator, and head to the café. I see Callie is already there, I walk up behind her, I want to surprise her, but I feel a tickle in my throat, causing me to cough. She jumps and turns around.

"whats wrong?" she asks, grabbing my hands.
"I was up all night coughing, I think I have the flu.." I say, then cough again. She instantly drops my hands,
"EW!EW! Germs!" she says as she slathers her hands in hand sanitizer, I laugh, then reach out as I was going to go in for a hug, its hilarious when she doesn't want me around.
"don't you dare-you'll get me sick! wait till after my swim meet, then you can get me sick!" she says pointing a finger at me as she jumps back. Then the cashier says something about her food, (I didn't hear, I'm getting really dizzy again.) Then she grabs her food, sticks her tongue out at me, and walks out. I follow her, and hop into the elevator with her before she can close the door in my face.

"I won't get you sick, I promise." I say with a half hearted smile, I feel like I'm dying...I hate being sick.
"you look horrible, you need to take a nap. seriously, go and rest" she says looking worried. I raise an eyebrow at Callie,
"are you trying to get rid of me?" I ask, very amused.
"maybe.." she says, then the doors open, and she runs out, and runs to her room, and closes the door behind her. I laugh, then head back to my room.

Zayn is gone when I get back, so I have the room to myself. Awesome I think to myself asI collapse on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
new chapter! ok, i know ive been slow with updating, but i will update again within the next day or so. maybe even again later today, idk. but i promise to focus more on this one, IM SO HAPPY! 2K READS! IM SO HAPPY! Seriously, guys, where are you all coming from? how do I have 2k reads when there is only 700 ppl in the world? (sorry, im kidding, im not one of those ppl who says that...lol) THX FOR THE VOTES AND READS! LUV YA'LL SO MUCH!