один

2012; Russia

Madame B stepped into one of the many ballet halls in which six girls had been dancing a routine for three hours over and over again.A routine that they had already danced every previous day of their lifes.Her steel gray eyes bored into each of the emotionless faces that hovered over the floor whith grace and ease.In the end her eyes caught onto the last and most talented dancer.Her blood red hair and greenish-brown eyes protruded from her pale face and reminded Madame B every day that she had trained a mistake in the past which now was fighting alongside costumed self-proclaimed heroes in America.

Madame B clapped in her hands on what the pianist immediately stopped playing and the girls stopped dancing. Svetlanas stoic face remained stone cold.Madame B was unpredictable and each day could be your last.At the beginning she shot the weak ones infront of the whole class,but with time the girls were eliminated in the training spars by their opponents.Svetlana then understood that here you have no friends ,because in the end maybe you have to snap their neck.

The girls stood there straight backs and fully listening to the headmistress' next words.A tall blonde girl was standing nervously and impatient at the end of the line.She was barely holding up to Madame B's expectations and the Madame would teach the girls today a lesson.

It was Madame B's quick and barely noticeable movement that caught Svetlana's attention.The older woman pulled a gun and pointed it at the blonde girl and pulled the trigger.The bullet hit the girl straight in the head.The other girls even didn't dare to flinch back at the sound of the bullet piercing the air ,but still behind their eyes they held some fear.

"Neterpeniye-velichayshiy nedostatok chelovechestva." With slow steps the woman circled the girl's lifeless,bloodsmeared body.A life less-so insignificant.So expendable. "I nam zdes' net mesta nedostatkam."

"Impatience is the mankind's greatest flaw.And we have no place here for flaws."

Her eyes wandered to the redhead,who you couldn't read a single emotion from her face.Despite the exemplary look of the Madame, Svetlana made no noise and remained with her head up and her face as cold as ice, unaffected by the stare of her teacher.

This gesture elicted a satisfied smile from the Madame. "Tol'ko u slabykh yest'oshibki. I slabykh zdes'ne privetstvuyu."

"Only the weak have faults.And the weak are not welcome here."

Madame B's eyes lingered a second longer on Svetlana before she continued speaking."The next week you'll train with a HYDRA asset.At the end of the week we'll hopefully have our Black Widow.You're dismissed for class now."

The girls continued staring blankly at her headmistress.The older woman steped out of the ballethall and headed to her office. After the Madame was out of eyesight Svetlana was the first one to move out of line and to head right to the bathroom. The bathroom was laid out with black and white tiles and had enough space for ten girls to shower at the same time. Svetlana quickly washed of all the sweat and finished before the other four girls. She never talked to the other children, she knew that she would have to kill them someday anyway.

She stepped out of the bathroom wearing a black gym suit with the two touching red triangles over her chest. The trademark Red Room emblem.

On the way to the shooting range Svetlana got intercepted by Ewgenii saying that the Madame and a special guest waited for her at Madame B's office. When she knocked at the ebony door a muffled voice invited her in. As the redhead looked ahead of her she saw a men in Madame B's age.

The young girl curtsey slightly and asked with an emotionless voice "What can I do for you Madame" when suddenly the faceless man started talking.

"Your the splitting image of your mother, my dear Miss Romanova.I know you are a umnaya devushka.I know you'll be the last one standing.You're destinied to bring the Red Room glory again."

"You are our treasure,our secret weapon.Nobody will ever see you coming"