пятнадцать

"How does it know our names and what's it talking about? You're a Stark!?! What's happening?!"
Steve frowned and looked at the screen in confusion. "Is this some kind of recording, like in those horror movies?" He asked, confused.

It's out. My biggest secret is out, just because some dead not dead stupid German scientist thought it would be very entertaining to drop the gasoline into the fire. I can still feel everyone's eyes on me (well maybe not Zola's, cause technically there are no eyes of it present). I stoped blatantly staring ahead to catch glimpses of the two Avengers' reactions. Captain Stars and Stripes seemingly repressed any thoughts on my heritage's matter as he is fully occupied by Dr. Zola and his nonsensical blabbering, but Natasha...
Natasha really became an open book. Her normally pale complexion turned a sickly shade of white. Her eyes opened widely and starring at me, like I'm Jesus in flesh standing in front of her. My greenish-brown eyes met my mother's greenish-blue ones. Tears build up in my mama's eyes. Tears, that never fell....    
Armin Zola's annoying voice brought me back to reality faster than I could comprehend. A moment that felt like eternity, destroyed by the cruel real world, because no matter what just happened, it was only a fleeting moment that I managed to catch. Our eye contact broke instantly and her eyes went back to "normal".

"I'm not a recording, Captain." Spoke the computer. "I may not be who I was when you captured me in 1945. But I exist!" Another computer screen came on, revealing the image of a S.H.I.E.L.D. Prisoner from 1945, the man Steve knew to be Dr. Armin Zola.
The man who was responsible for his friend's death.

"That's a picture of Armin Zola." Natasha noted and pointed to the screen back in her work mode (I'll start calling it that, cause she acts like this tiny moment we shared seconds ago never ever took place).
"A German scientist who has worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. for several years for Operation Paperclip after World War II. Is that ... is that, him talking to us?" She asked. "He was a Nazi who worked for Red-Skull." Rogers sighed, walking around the computer to see if it was some kind of trick. , "If you'd done your homework, you'd know he's been dead for years."

"First correction, Captain.", yelled the alarmingly old computer. How is that monstrosity still even running!? "I am Swiss. Second correction, look around. I've never been so alive." I gasped. That slimy little slug. "Yes,exactly my dear Miss Stark. In 1972, I was diagnosed as dying. Science could not save my body." Zola continued.
"But technology could save your mind..." I interrupted him before he could even explain any further. "You're the AI on the drive, aren't you?" The computer emitted something that resembled a laugh. "That's right, Missy. My mind was worth saving.
On a total of 60,000 meters of data reels.
They're in my brain."
"Creepy..." I muttered to myself in disgust "Is this like the new secret society ritual or what? Don't drink blood from infants to become immortal, nooo just let them turn your brain into a giant machine." I continued talking to myself quietly.

"How did they get here?" The Captain asked, still trying to understand how it was possible that he was REALLY talking to Zola. I swear this man has a pea sized brain.

"As Miss Romanova, has already explained. I was invited." She just nodded stiffly at the mention of her,old, real surname. "S.H.I.E.L.D. recruited several German scientists with strategic value. I think they must have thought Zola could be of use."
"After everything that happened?" Mr. America asked, somewhat angrily. "Zola was not a man I would have trusted." The computer laughed again, "They thought I could help them, but I also helped myself." Scoffed the thing.

"What are you talking about?", Captain Spangles asked. I swear to Mother Russia this man is so oblivious. "HYDRA died with Red Skull." None of those Avengers seemed to understand what was really going on. "You seem to have forgotten ... Cut off one head, grow back two more."
"Don't listen to him, Steve." Natasha said, grabbing him by the shoulders. "Maybe it's better if we leave now. He's just trying to fill your head with more lies." Steve shrugged her hand of and focused on figuring out what Zola was talking about, not listening to what she had to say about it. I shared a worried look with the Black Widow.