Ray

The days went by normally. The remaining Trio hadn't made a singly move since then. All of them had no hope in their eyes, waiting for their deaths is all they could do. Everyone around them noticed, but didn't know how to help, what they didn't know was that a certain female had it all planned out. Their escape was near. 

Remi POV

It's one day before Ray's birthday. One day before his shipment. I slowly made my way to the dining room. When I opened the door I saw a certain raven head standing there. 

"Ray? what are you doing here so late?", I asked. 

"Saying my goodbyes to this house, I won't get another chance", Ray replied. I slowly walked over to him. 

"Tomorrow's your birthday right?", I asked. 

"Yeah, this is my last night, tomorrow is goodbye", he nodded.

"Say Remi, Did you really throw it all away?", Ray suddenly asked. I stopped walking. He shut his book and turned towards me.

"You couldn't have really given up, right?", he asked again. I finally looked up to face him, a devilish smirk dancing on my lips. 

"Of course not", I replied, my smirk growing wider, "I'm no wimp, if it's a fight she wants that's what she's going to get. 

Ray smirked back. 

"Let's escape Ray", I spoke, "That's what I'm here to talk about". 

"Me too, we weren't able to talk these past 2 months because mama has always been watching us", Ray agreed.

"I didn't want her to catch on to what I was really up to", I continued. 

"What you were really up to?", Ray repeated, confused. 

"mhm. Mama is super cautious. Even though we never did anything, she didn't take her eyes off us. So I used that to my advantage", I explained. 

"By keeping her focus on me, I made her blind to everyone else.", I revealed. 

"You mean Don and Gilda?", Ray asked. 

"Yeah, I had them take care of everything, of course, I wasn't alone. Emma helped out too", I nodded. 

"How far have they gone?", Ray asked. 

"They even trained all the other kids and did some other prep too. By now, we have everything we need to survive. We can escape anytime we want", I replied. 

"Now all that's left is how we escape", Ray concluded. 

"I have that planned too. We escape tonight", I finished. 

"Exactly what I was thinking, but we still have some things to discuss", Ray agreed before motioning to a chair, "Take a seat".

I pulled up a chair and sat down, facing him. 

"Listen, we have 2 hurdles now. Firstly Mama's surveillance. She's always watching us and she's always got the kids by her side", Ray began, " Daytime goes without saying, and she even sleeps in their room. To get everyone out, she'll need to be distracted and distanced from the kids".

It was a valid point. 

"Yeah", I nodded. 

"Secondly, the cliff beyond the wall, from here it's a no go. If we're going to escape, then it's going to have to be the bridge, but it's bound to have guards. Not to mention, security will get even tighter if there was an escape alert. What's worse, HQ is incredibly close to us. There'll be loads of monsters there. how will you solve these problems Remi?", Ray asked.