Regular Day, almost.

09:00/America/New York/Ichisu POV

      “Once in New York there was a relatively handsome boy looking for- “

* Ring ring, Ring ring* The bell rings and I snap out of a daydream, it’s sort of become my habit after moving to America, and I don’t have too much friends because of that. Of course my teachers think it’s because I just moved but I’ve been here for 6 months already. My English teacher Ms. Cynthia keeps telling me to wake up, even when I’m not daydreaming, and that’s really confusing.

“What do we have now?” I ask Jessica

 “Spanish.” She replies.

 “Uggghhh,” I think.

 I mean it was hard enough to learn fluent English but a third language too?*Slap* “Ching Chong Ching Japanesy,” that annoying voice could only belong to Brad, the school bully, “Show me some of your Kung Fu ninja moves, “he continues, “or are you too scared?“         

      “Leave him alone Brad!!!” came the voice of the love of my life Suzy to come to my rescue (which was completely embarrassing!!!).

“Need a girl to defend you Ichisu? Wimp.” He grumbled angrily, and stormed off in a fit of rage.

By then I felt completely embarrassed, but I mumbled thanks anyway.

“No problem Ichisu, that’s what ‘school issued’ buddies are for, eh?” She said cheerfully.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I was only extra credit to her, you see, when I transferred her she was offered extra credit to show me around the school and help me adjust to the American life. I quickly fall into another daydream, “He fights for justice and beats up bullies and criminals alike, he is-“

“Wake up Ichisu!!!” shouts Ms. Cynthia.

“English already?” I wondered.

 Wow, time flies when you’re having fun huh?

“Wake up!” She repeats.

“Yeah I’m up.” I reply flatly as she ignores me and continues with her class.

Then her eyes narrow into slits and she shouts, “Kids get down and cover your heads!!!!”

*Boom!!!*

But she was a little too late as the windows shatter and shards of glass fly into my face. After that all I heard was the sound of breaking glass and screaming then, nothing. I slowly open my eyes and look around with a bloodied view because of the cuts from the glass on my face.

“Ooww!!” I scream.

“Shut up wimp!” Brad exclaimed in a hushed tone.

       Seems like Brad is alive, (darn)

“What just happened Ichisu?” said Suzy who is luckily awake as well.

I survey the class once again, it’s like time was frozen in the school. Everyone’s face was stuck in a look of eternal horror.

“Wow, its like-“

”Shut up wimp!” Interrupted Brad.

“He might have had something important to say pointed out Suzy.

“Shut up!” roared Ms.Cynthia whose ruler had turned into a sword and her dress changed into a skimpy battle outfit!!!!! Brad and I were staring at her till she lifted up her sword and then threatened us.