1st Shot ~ Season 2 vs Season 3

Sivaangi is sitting on the bed in her green room alone, fidgeting her phone. Whatever just happened in the other room a while ago, irritated her so much to the point she is hungry again. She is so mad at Ashwin for whatever he said to Rakshan Anna without realising her presence outside the room.

"Cha! Ennapa aalu iavaru, oru nalla poitu iruntha naal ah ipdi naasam panitaru" she said to herself then started packing her bag to leave.

(What's wrong with him, he just ruined a perfect day)

~17 hours before~

It was around 8am when Sivaangi's phone rang loudly, she reached out to her phone without opening her eyes but her lips automatically smiled. She just loves waking up to the sound of Ashwin's first movie's first single which she has sung. She somehow managed to swipe and answer. The voice on the other side made her smile even more brighter.

"Hey, rowdy. Good Morning" Ashwin said with full enthusiasm.

"Morning Ashwiney" Sivaangi said with her sleepy voice.

"Enna ma inum enthirikalaya? Iniku shoot irukula, ipdi porupu illama thungura. Enaku iruka excitement kuda unaku illaya?" he asked with a slight disappointment.

(Aren't you up yet? We have a shoot today, and you're sleeping irresponsibly. Aren't you as excited as I am?)

Of course he would. He finally got a day off from multiple movies, albums and ad shoots. He is super excited about the Cook with Comali Season 2 vs Season 3 shoot which will be happening today.
He can finally meet his another family which he missed a lot.

More than anything he is yearning to meet her and spend a good time with her in the set that brought them together. It's been nearly 3 months since they last met.

"Ashwineyyy, alarm vachiruken inum 10 mins iruku.. 10 ku thaane shoot uh.. getup round kuda illa.. iniku traffic um irukathu, crct ah vanthuruven"

(Ashwineyyy, I've sent an alarm and there's still 10 mins left to ring.. the shoot is at 10.. it's not a getup round.. even the traffic would be lighter today.. I'll be there on time)

"Athan ma nanum soldren, getup illa, 10 ku than shoot uh seekram vantha konje neram nama catch up panalam la.. aprom show kulla poitu task start achuna nan serious aiduven.. athukum madam kochikuvinga, time spend pana maatren nu.. aprom annan tangachi ellam senthu enna vechu seivinga" he said annoyed.

(That's what I'm saying, you dont have to go away to put on a getup, the shoot is at 10, if we reach early we can catch up for a while.. if the show starts and I get into the task, I'll be serious.. then you and your brothers will troll me)

"Seri sorry ma, tho ipa enchuten 40 mins la set la irupen okva.. Ninga enga irukinga?"

(Alright, I'm sorry, I'm already up, I'll be there in 40 mins.. where are you?)

"Na already on the way ma, 10 mins la reach ayiduven.. Ninga annan tangachi lam aadi asanju vara varaikum na thaniya irukanum"

(I'm already on the way ma, I'll reach in 10 mins.. I have to wait here alone till you and your brothers reach)

"Haiyoo, sorry ma sorry ma, ninga anga poyi breakfast panitu, ready agitu irunga.. ninga mudikirathukulla na anga irupen. Bye."

(Haiyoo, sorry ma sorry ma, you have your breakfast and dress up, I'll be there before you're done. Bye.)

"Bye ma, seekram vaa"

(Bye ma, come soon)

"Hhmm"

They both hanged up with a smile.

___________________________________________

Ashwin and Rakshan was having a light conversation about each others personal and proffesional lives when they heard few knocks on their room door. Ashwin hoped again it was Sivaangi even after being disappointed for three times.