3rd Shot ~ Movie Offer

"Unala ava ilama inoru ponnu kuda vaazha mudiyuma machan?"

(Can you live with any girl other than her?)

"Enaku ithuku inum bathil theriyala da.. irunthu paatha thaana theriyum.. ava kuda iruntha alavuku yar kudayum irunthathilla.. aana avalukaaga athayum seiyven.. enaku enna vida ava vaazhkai thaan mukiyam.. intha 10 varshathula na paakatha santhosatha ava enaku oru varshathula kuduthurka.. avala kalyanam panitu kashta paduthuratha vida, vera yarayo kalyanam panitu ava thoorathula santhosama irukuratha paathutey irunthuruven da"

(I honestly dont know the answer. I have never been with any girl as much as I've been with her. but I'll do that for her. Her life is more important to me.. She has given me more happiness compared with all the happiness I've got in the past 10 years.. I'd rather see her being happy from a distance than giving her a hard time by getting married to me)

Rakshan was speechless. He was proud of his friend at the same time felt helpless. He cursed the fate of this two golden souls. He cursed the god for his untimely settings. In his heart he prayed to god to only grant them the best.

He hugged Ashwin and said "Un manasu enaku puriyuthu da.. Ne ethu panalum correct ah than irukum nu namburen. Kavala padatha machan. Kadavul paathupaaru. Na varen. Neeyum seekiram kelambu". Rakshan left.

(I get you.. I trust you and your actions.. Dont worry.. God will take care.. I'll get going. You too go gome soon)

Ashwin sighed and changed. He then went to Sivaangi's room only to find Sunitha and Manimegalai there.

He asked them Sivaangi's whereabout. They didn't see her when they reached the room. Her changing bag and her things wasn't there so they said she left home already.

Ashwin called her but she didn't answer. After few tries he became worried. Nobody was aware of where she was. They just didn't notice her leaving. Ashwin called Pugazh.

"Soldra maple, ipa thaane kelambunen athukulla call pandre?" answered Pugazh.

(I just left and you're calling now? Whats the matter?)

"Un tangachi enga da?"

(Where's your sister?)

"Enna kekura?! Unkuda thaane iruntha?"

(Why are you asking me? Wasn't she with you?)

"En kuda than iruntha, change panitu ava room ku poyi paatha kaanom.. ava poirupa nu soldranga.. aana yarum seriya paakala"

(She was with me, she went to her room to change.. When I went to her room she wasn't there.. Some said she has left, but no one saw her properly)

"Poirupa da, appa kutitu poiruparu"

(She would have left with her father then)

"Enkita sollama pogamata da. Na than avala drop pandratha irunthen. Appa va vara vena nu solla sonen. Ipo aala kanom. Call vera eduka maatra da."

(She wouldn't leave without informing me. I was supposed to drop her. I asked her to inform her home. But she is missing now. She is not even answering my calls)

"Ena maple soldra? Iniku nu paathu na seekram kelambitene. Seri nee tension aagatha na ammai ku call pandren" Pugazh too was worried.

(What? I left early today. Okay you calm down, I'll call her mother)

"Seri enna nu paathutu sollu machan"

(Okay, get back to me asap)

Ashwin was restless and sweating. He waited for Pugazh or Sivaangi's call. Pugazh's call came first and he picked up in the first ring.