2nd Shot~Blushes & Disapoinments

"Pathaavathu vaati pair uh" was the phrase that was frequently used by everyone on set that day..

(Paired for the 10th time)

Ashwin was more than happy with the pairing but never vocal about it. Sivaangi was the most cheerful and hyper version of herself out of all shoots of Season 3. Ashwin and Sivaangi settled in the last right table which they worked in Arukkani episode in their season. Waves of memories hit the two of them.

"Kulu kulu" Ashwin said giggling at her. Sivaangi's eyes widened as she wasn't expecting that from him. It was in their MM interview he last said that word.
"Ashwineyyy" she called him amused.

(Kulu kulu is a nickname, kulu kulu means cold/chilling)

"Evlo urimaiya enna valaiyal ah kalatti vida sonne nee"

(You asked me to put off your bangles so rightfully)

"Ningalum odaney kalatti vitingaley"

(You too removed the immediately)

He chuckled.

"En thumb ah odachitu feel paniye"

(You felt bad for hurting my thumb)

"Haiyyooo, aamaa" she said pouting and took the injured thumb of him inspecting. It naturally occured to her to check on him even when he is just pretending to be hurt.

(Oh yessss)

"Maa, athu one year ku mela aachu inum check pandriya" he said grinning at her. He loves to be pampered by her silently.

(Maa, its been a year and you're still checking on it?)

She blushed and slowly let go of his hand. "Hhmmm, evlo memories la.. romba miss pandren ma.. pesama intha season um cook ah vanthurukalam" he said while looked around their workstation before looking ito the entire set.

(Hmmm, so many memories, I missing it all so much.. I should have contested in this season too)

"Intha season ninga cook ah varalanum ella episode la yum vanthinga"

(You came on every aired episode even if you're not contending)

"Paathen.. firstu episode laye unta wheat flour eduthu mix pana sonanga, apo nee enna nenachu camera ta pesuna, athula pona season la naa una wheat flour eduthu kuduka sonatha flashback ponanga.. ipdiye oru episode vidama ena pathi pesiruka, team um ella vatiyum nama moments ku flashback potanga last episode varaikum.. back to back challenge!"

(I saw.. Your cook asked you too mix wheat flour in the first episode and you talked to the camera about me, they inserted the flashback our season's clipping of me asking for wheat flour from you.. you have talked about me in every episode and the team inserted our flashback everytime till the last aired episode.. back to back challenge!)

Sivaangi was grinning at him sincerely with a slight disbelief. As far as she knew he was very busy with his projects. He had around 10 projects simultaneously. Some days he had to work day and night. Everytime she asks him to slow down and take some rest, he always tells her that being busy is a blessing and he is been craving for this all through his media journey.

"Ninga epdi Ashwiney ivlo busy ah irunthum ella episode um paathurukinga??"

(How have you watched all the episodes even when you've been so busy?)

"Priorities maa.. Epo free ah irunthalum hotstar la vita episode ah pathuruven.. Vittaa ella shoot la yum unga kuda vanthu irunthuruven, aana mudiyalaye, athaan episode aachum paathukuren.. romba thaniya irukum pothu neengalam kuda irukura mari irukum.. athuvum nee iruka paaru, entha cook uh vanthalum enna pathiye pesura, Ashwin apdi Ashwin ipdi, Avaru athu panuvaru, ithu solli kudutharu nu.. Na inga irukum pothum enna raja mari feel pana vacha, na inga illathapavum enna inga irukura maariye feel pana vaikira.. nee vera level maa!"