5th Shot ~ Realisation

Ashwin and Sivaangi talk to everyone on set except each other. Almost everyone around them sense it but chose to not intrude their privacy. Most of the crew members and artists know them since they have watched Cook with Comali and many of them are fans of Ashwin & Sivaangi.

They have heard about them being in their own world even when they are admist group of people. They have loved their cute banters in the show. They all want to witness it on the set so badly. However, they thought it's their personal choice to be this way and respected it.

Once in a while, someone will bring up something they admired about them. They both manages to answer politely and change the topic. The only time Ashwin and Sivaangi talk to each other is when the director says 'action' till he says 'cut'.

The director have no idea about how close they are to each other. He used to be an assistant director to a popular telugu director in the state of Telengana. He is not in any social media and doesn't watch television. His only passion is cinema and his aim is to make good movies in his mother tongue, Tamil.

When his script was approved, the producer wanted Ashwin as the main lead. The producer also arranged a casting director to help out the director. The casting director suggested Reba, Arjun Das and Sivaangi and some other artists as options for the respective roles. All of them accepted their roles in the first narration.

The director was curious about Ashwin and Sivaangi's equation and decided to ask Sid about it since he was the most closest to both of them in the crew.

"Yean da Sid uh, nee gavanichiya, inga ellarum ellar kudayum pesuranga aana ivunga rendu peru matum pesikavey maatranga.. scene paper kuda discuss panna maatranga aana scene nalla varuthe.. Enna da nadakuthu?"

"Avanga romba proffesional sir.. apdithan irupanga"

(They are very professional sir. That's why their like that)

"Apo mathavanga lam enna unprofesional ah va irukanga?!"

(Do you mean all the other artists are unprofesional?)

"Ellarum ivungalum onna, ivunga Magic sir"

(They aren't like others. They are Magic)

"Edhey?!"

(What?!)

"Inga iruka elarukum theriyum ninga than out uh"

(Everyone here knows except you)

"Puriyura maari soldra"

(Please elaborate)

Sid explained whatever he knew and admired about them and told about their fanbase.

"Deii!! Aprom epdi da?? Ivlo close ah irunthu annan tangachi ah nadikiranga"

(If they are that close, then why they agreed to act as siblings?)

"Athan sir enakum puriyala, satyama soldren ninga kathai sonathum Sivaangi kandipa othuka maatanga nu thaan nenachen"

(I dont know honestly, I thought Sivaangi wouldn't agree when you approached her fir this role)

"Yean da itha kathai solla pogum pothey sollala?"

(Why you didn't warn me then?

"Pogum pothey abasagunama ethum solla kudaathula, athupoga itha vitta avangala nerla paaka epo chance kedaikumo therla"

(I didnt want to bring bad luck, moreover I didnt want to miss a chance to meet her in person)

"Paavi, nee avangala pakurathu kaaga en padatha bali koduthuruka"