𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓) 4

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿: "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

The daily prophet had my face all over it, with Scorpius in my arms.

How could I be so stupid? To actually think people wouldn't get pictures, and what was worse, there was one with me and Draco, Scorpius in his grip while I had my back turned to the camera. The caption on the photo was, 'Draco Malfoy and a child? Cheating on his girlfriend?'

They were so dramatic about everything.

He wasn't cheating his pathetic girlfriend, from what he told me it was the other one way around. I think it's stupid how he can stay with her even though he wanted me to take pity on him for her cheating on him, and how his father supposedly forced him to be with her. He couldn't told me, he couldn't told me to stay away and then we could've ran away together.

Things would be different if he did run away with me, things would've been so much different.

Groaning, I sat up in my bed to hear a bunch of chatter down stairs. Everybody must be awake, so I quickly slipped off my night gown and stepped into a light purple sun dress that went to my mid thighs. Right when I was about to start making the bed, the door busted open to reveal Scorpius, an ice cream cone in one hand and stuffed Dragon in the other.

What the fuck?

"Mama!" He ran up to me, tugging on my sundress with his toy Dragon in his hand indicating he wanted me to pick him up. "Look what I got!"

Narrowing my eyebrows, I pulled his body into my arms, "Yeah.. you want to tell me who got you that?"

"The big tall man with the same hair as me," he replied licking his ice cream, and I froze. "He tells me we have to leave. But I said no cause he is not my second mama and you were still sleep so-"

"Scorp, baby," I pushed my finger to his lips, silencing him while he giggled. He loved when I do that. "I'm gonna need you to stay in here while I go downstairs, okay?"

"No!" He held onto me tighter, his legs tightening on my hip. "Don't go," he whispered, a certain fear in his voice. "Other big mans are down there. They are bald and have no hair mama."

Narrowing my eyes into slits, I quickly slammed my door behind me and started descending the stairs with Scorpius still taking small licks on his ice cream. How dare he show up to my house and give my son ice cream for breakfast?