𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓) 5

[guys when I said there was smut I didn't mean Ella and Draco.. he don't deserve her yet.

Mature content.]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲: "𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽,"______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

I opened the fridge, getting out the strawberries that I ordered someone to get, starting to slice them up.

It was about 9 at night, Scorpius fell asleep due to playing so much. His room had so many toys in there, and I could tell how happy he was. It made me happy to see my boy playing and having fun like a normal kid should, and of course, he still slept in my bed where he's passed out right now.

My mind was racing with thoughts.

But the first thought that was going through my mind was where Draco was. Did he sleep in a separate room from Astoria? Or are they in the bedroom right now, going at it so hard that they could possibly break the silencing charm. A wave of jealousy rose in my throat- a vile so cruel that it made me want to hurl my guys out at the thought of them sleeping together.

I know I shouldn't want it to be me- but I do. As much as I hate myself for it, I do. Seeing him after all this time is like finally finding a forbidden fruit that nobody thought existed. I wanted him to be mine, and knowing that he never would be again broke my heart all over again.

How badly I wish things were different. How badly I wish Scorpius could have an actual father figure in his life besides Fred and George or Harry. I wanted Matteo to be here and company me, but he was currently scrubbing the bottom of the pool as a punishment for sneaking over to the Gryffindor side.

A cup setting down on the counter beside me took me out of my thoughts, my eyes snapping towards blue hues. Was he everywhere I was?

His white T-shirt hugged his chest tightly, allowing me to get a look of the defunded abs he had grown since I last him in hogwarts. The grey sweatpants he had paired with that only added to my obsession, his rings still on while his hair was wavy and messy due to the recent shower he took.

My heart sort of plummeted out of my chest at the spot on his neck that dipped down into his shirt, covering it- a huge bruise.

He stayed still, shifting on his feet. "Can we talk," he asked me, and if I hadn't seen the bruise on his neck, and if I wasn't so curious, then I would've said no.

But here I was, saying, "Go on."

His eyes held a certain emotion I was all to familiar with- tired. And it wasn't the exhausted type. "I'm sorry, Ella. I just didn't want you to get hurt, and I realize now how much of a mistake it was leaving you. You have every right to be mad at me."