Chapter 11

I skipped up to Stiles and wrapped my arms around his neck. I grinned and pressed my lips against his. He immediately kissed back but I pulled away a few seconds later. He groaned playfully and I chuckled.

"How's your dad?" I asked and he sighed.

"He's fine." He told me, looking dishearten. A sad look crossed over my face and I rubbed the back of his neck. "Just some soft tissue damage. I could have lost the only person I have left." 

"But you didn't." I reminded. "Plus, you have me." I grinned and he chuckled before kissing my nose.

"You're right." I chuckled.

"Are you still mad at Scott?" I asked and he nodded, making me sigh. "Well then, let's get to class." I said and patted his cheek before walking off, hearing him run after me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scott walked into the classroom and I watched as a frustrated looked fell onto Stiles' face. I massaged his shoulder and he relaxed to some degree. Scott walked over to us and I sent him a sympathetic looks as he sat next to Stiles.

"Still not talking to me?" He asked and Stiles remained silent. "Can you at least tell me if your dad's ok." He asked again, only to be met with more silence. "I mean, it's just a bruise right." I continued massaging Stiles' shoulders, knowing this would just anger him more. "Soft tissue damage. Nothing...that big...You know I feel really bad about it, right?" I sighed, not really wanting to be part of it.

"Ok, what if I told you I was trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help?" Stiles glanced at him irritated.

"If I was talking to you I would say that you're an idiot for trusting him...But obviously I'm not talking to you." I sighed and kissed Stiles cheek once the bell rang and we had to get to work. I smirked as I saw Stiles grow interested in what Scott as said and I knew it was only a matter of time before he snapped. It only took a few seconds.

"What did he say?" Stiles turned erratically to look at Scott who grinned and chuckled. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stiles and I walked hand-in-hand out of the classroom with Scott next to us.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"Yeah." Scott agreed.

"Scott...Every time you do that you end up trying to kill people and those people are usually Stiles and I." I told him with a raised eyebrow.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"That's great." I told them sarcastically, making Stiles chuckle and he began swinging our hands.

"When are you seeing him again?" Stiles questioned.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day-"

"When?" I asked again.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott told me.

"After work." Stiles repeated. "All right, well, that gives us to the end of the school day then." He said and looked down at me and I looked back up at him confused.

"To do what?" Scott voiced my thoughts.

"To teach you myself." He then began dragging me through the halls, making me giggle. We stopped at my locker and he leant on Allison's (which was next to my own) and watched me, seemingly in a daze. I looked at him with a confused smile on my face.