Chapter 22

Hello! Yes, I am a horrible person, I'm sorry 😭

--

Stiles kept a firm grip on my hand and waist as we swayed to One by Ed Sheeran. I had my hand placed lightly on his bicep, our faces next to each other. I closed my eyes and just relaxed in Stiles' arms, not wanting to think about anything to do with my parents' death, the alpha or anything of the supernatural sort.

"I love you." Stiles murmured into my neck and I could feel him smile, making one of my own form on my face. "I'm so glad I met you, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

"I love you too, Stiles." He pulled apart and pressed his lips to mine before spinning me around and pressing his lips to mine once more, pulling me back into his tight embrace, swaying once more.

...

"Erica!" I called as I reached her and grabbed her hand. "Dance with me?" I asked and she beamed and nodded. I pulled her to the floor and we bounced to Break the Rules by Charli XCX, singing along loudly with the rest of the dancers. We gripped hands and spun each other around all whilst laughing.

...

"I love this song." I squealed as The Nights came on by Avicii. I was about to say something to Lydia and Stiles who were sat by me but was interrupted by a shadow standing over me.

"R-Rori, I was wondering if I could...uh...have that dance now?" Isaac stuttered and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Of course." I took his outstretched hand and hopped up and walked with Isaac to the dance floor. We danced, happily as I sung along to the words, occasionally ducking under Isaac's arm in a spin. Isaac watched me with a smile, occasionally singing along as well.

...

I was sat down with Lydia and Stiles when a familiar tune came on.

"Doh," Lydia's head snapped towards mine and my eyes widened. "Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh." I shook my head but she jumped up and gripped my hands, pulling me up and dragging me to the dance floor. I look over my shoulder to Stiles and mouthed 'help' but all he did was shake his head and laugh. I shook my head once again as the guitar came in, Lydia already bouncing on her heels.

"You know you want to." She sang.

"No, this song is so over played, I refuse to take part in it anymo-THIS HIT THAT ICE COLD..." but I cut myself off and began belting out the lyrics, causing Lydia to double over laughing.

...

"Are you okay, Lydia?" I asked the strawberry blonde whose eyes were searching the crowd for somebody.

"Yeah, I just need a break I guess." She said with a forced smile.

"You mean you need to find Jackson." I corrected and she looked at me for a moment before nodding her head.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate him for how he treated me and what he did. But I still like him and I need to talk to him." She said.

"It's fine, Lydia. Do you want help?" I asked and she nodded as I turned to Stiles. "We're going to go and try to find Jackson."

"Okay, I'll just sit here...all alone...on formal night." I rolled my eyes and kissed his nose.

"You could talk to Greenberg or Isaac-"

"I will not talk to Isaac." Stiles refused and I rolled my eyes.

"You'll find someone to talk to. Besides, I won't be gone too long, we've just gotta find Jackass." He chuckled and nodded.