5

Namjoon hyung: what-I mean, who are you?

???: Um......... The owner of this house...?

We all looked at each other with a shooked expression.

Yoongi hyung: Someone really lives here?!

That question kind of sounded dumb coming out of yoongi hyung's mouth.

??? : Um.... Yeah. You're seeing me and talking to me.

Jin hyung: Oh, we are really sorry. We thought no one lives here.

??? : is that so?

Hoseok hyung: yeah. Looking at this mansion, no one can tell someone who lives here. We thought it was a haunted house.

???: Oh.. Um, excuse me?

That guy said to me.

Jimin: H-huh? Yeah?

??? :Can you please put that torch away from my face? It's hurting my eyes.

I almost forgot I was holding the torch on his face.

Jimin: Oh yeah, sorry.

I moved the torch away.

??? : Thank you. Now let me just.. LIGHTS ON!!!

The whole mansion's lighted up at his scream.

Jungkook: Oh!

Y/n's POV

The whole mansion's lights turned on at his shout, making everything bright and clear to see.

??? : Hello, I'm Kim taehyung.

That guy said, bowing at us. All this time, who I was running away from........ Is a...... Prince like looking fine, man who has blessings of God, I think. Or else how can a man be so handsome? His beautiful features make me wanna touch him.

He came towards me and took my right hand. Then he kissed on it and softly smiled at me. "He's smile is so pretty"

Taehyung: Hello, my lady~

He caught me off guard, and I blushed so harddddd!

Jungkook: Um.... what are you doing?

Of course, Jungkook was being an ass by ruining my precious sweet time and pulling me away from him. I glared at him, but he didn't notice that.

Taehyung: Wo wo no need to be angry. I was just greeting the lady. From where I came from, everyone greeted ladies like this. And..... More over... I think my lady is hurt.

He was looking at my knee. I looked there and saw it was bruised and it was bleeding.

Y/n: When did that happen?

I asked myself, but he answered.

Taehyung: Maybe when you fell over there.

Y/n: o-oh. I didn't notice it until now.

Taehyung: I see~ a strong lady. That kind of looks painful.

Jungkook: You don't know anything about her. She's a monkey in human skin.

I slapped Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook: Ow!

Y/n: How dare you!?

I and Jungkook I were arguing when I heard beautiful giggling sounds. I looked that person and saw it was Taehyung. "Even his giggle is pretty"

Jungkook: Why did you stop? Out of breath, monkey?

I shot a glare at him.

Y/n: Shut up, idiot.