Part 2 || He said what?!

It was now 4:30 am, I had made Taehyung breakfast and was going to go wake him up for his practice.

Honestly, we've been doing the same routine since like we got married, I get up at 3:30am get ready by 3:40 make taehyungs breakfast by 4:20 he gets up and eats. He leaves for practice by 5. He comes back I give him dinner and that's pretty much all we do together.

We share a room together.

It is quite big, but it's amazing, I decorated it and got help from my friend, Jisoo deciding the colors and where the things would go. I originally wanted the bed up against the window, but I'm really happy with where it is now!

I got to the room to sleep a peaceful sleeping tae. Only if he was this adorable all the time instead of serious and I guess cold in a way.. Ugh he's so cute I don't want to disturb his sleep but what has to be done must be done

I get onto the side of the bed and gently shake him "Taehyung.. wake up now" I said in a low voice. He says to me "umph.. please just an..other minute" Before drifting back into his slumber. Honestly, I'm not sure if he was  even fully awake but it was his deep and sexy voice making me just give him another minute to sleep. A while later I shook him again and said "Tae get up now" in a slightly higher tone then before. Instead of a "just another minute" I got "baby ... m-mmh~  ple..ase.. I'm having.. the best dream..."

Okay now, one thing he called me baby. He usually calls me by my name. Another thing,, DID HE JUST M0@N

I take my mind off it but what if he's having a w3t dream..- What if he's seeing another girl?! Gosh I have so many questions!!

Out of curiosity I go ahead and ask "well Tae, what's your dream about?" And what he replied with made my soup leave my body..! Like! Literally!! "M-my baby.. Y/N .. me.. fvcking her so hard.. a-and s-she ..begging for m-my touch..-"

"O-oh well Mr Kim Taehyung your going to be late if you don't get up right now" He got up almost immediately and went to freshen up. I yelled at him to come down for breakfast after he does what he has to.

He comes down after washing up and changing he is looking so handsome. He takes a seat at the table and he'd usually sit on the seat across from me but instead of sitting across from me, he sits next to me?!

Y/N:  "Good morning Taehyung"

Taehyung: "Good morning Y/N"

He says as he quickly places his hand on my inner thigh?!

I put my hand on his and he moves one finger into mine holding on to my hand

I honestly could get used to a husband like this

There was a short silence as he slowly moved his hand up my thigh .

I broke the silence by asking him how he slept.. he said he slept well.
Soon after eating when he would usually just help clean up the table. Instead of doing that he comes to the kitchen and effortlessly lifts me up and places me on the island..

Without wasting any time he quickly attacks my lips with his.. He's stand in between my legs,  with my legs wrapped around him. His kiss is so sweet and addicting in a way

Yes, I was shocked but I've been waiting for this for so long! I immediately respond moving my lips with his. He places his arms at my waist pulling himself closer to me. I put my hand around his neck and another in his hair grabbing a fistful.

He harshly sucks on my bottom lip making a low moan escape from my lips, without wasting anytime he slips his tongue in my mouth exploring every corner of it.

And me? Well, I let him do it, after all I had been dying for this moment to happen and it finally did!!

He pulls out from the kiss or well make out, leaving me thirsty for more, I pouted and asked why he stopped.

He chuckled and said "Baby I have to go to practice,, did you forget? It's 5:13 now, and I was supposed to leave at 5:10"

On top of that he winks and adds "But I'm not done with you, wait until I'm back and I'll finish what we started"

I can't help but groan at the fact I'll have to wait until 3pm for him to come home! I just want his touch.. and I wanted it now.

Y/N: "But Taehyungg I want it now"

Taehyung: "My wifey, you know I have to get going"

I wanted to hide my face the moment he said "My wifey". It's not that I don't like it, but he's never called me that. I know I'm as red a tomato and it's so embarrassing!

Taehyung chuckles a bit before saying "Someone's embarrassed?~" in a teasing tone

Y/N: "N-no now go leave for work"

Taehyung: "Ohh, alright bye bye Y/N" He says before leaving a peck on my lips

As soon as he leaves I think to myself "Oh my gosh what just happened omg what got into me! What got into him?! His dream!"

I went to go read a book to calm myself down before I got a great idea!