part 3 || The Idea

Now, I might sound crazy but I have to show him what he messed with! I'll seduce Taehyung! I quickly grabbed my phone and messaged Jisoo without wasting any time. I was so excited to tell her what happened, I told her everything that happened, what he said to me in the morning. Eleven what happened in the kitchen! As soon as I was done telling her my plan, It suddenly hit me that it probably meant nothing to him and he was just teasing me. I quickly told her never mind and that it most likely meant nothing to him, but her being an amazing best friend encouraged me to do it either way. It felt so bad saying no to her, but I didn't want to make a fool out of my self. Not in front of Kim Taehyung, my husband.

It was honestly way too much to handle and Jisoo could tell, she invited me to go out with her to go to the mall and then some lunch. I was so glad she asked because oh boy, I needed a break right now! His dream, what he did it was all driving me crazy. But sometimes I wondered was this his first time thinking something like this or having a dream about it?

We hadn't really had any sexual moments besides our wedding night, just the thought of it gave my butterflies in my stomach.

Jisoo: So Y/N, are you coming or.?

Y/N: O-oh yes!

Jisoo: See you in 5?

Y/N: Come pick me up then

She hung up the call afterwards and I quickly rushed up to my room and put on a crop top with shorts, and on top of that I took one of Tae's button up shirt and wore it! I was going to send it to him and see what he says. On top of that, it smelt just like him which I honestly loved. I put on some lifeless and did my hair up in a messy bun I stood infront of the mirror and took a picture. I was having so much fun til I heard the door bell ring. I quickly grabbed my bag and opened the door. "Oh hey jichu I was just getting my sneakers" I said "yah it's been 7 minutes! How are you not ready yet?" She said, while scanning me head to toe.
She continued on when she suddenly looked at the shirt. "Mmh your wearing Taehyungs shirt? As a jacket?" I was shocked by her question but quickly replies with a yes.

Y/N "Alright jisoo let's get going now?"

Jisoo "Yep come on"

We walked to her car and she started driving and in the mean time I quickly sent the picture to Taehyung with a message saying "Come home early?~ 💋 baby I'm missing you♡"

Around a good 13ish minutes later we arrived at the mall!