2nd month

The second month of pregnancy, as it doesn't feel much different. I just feel more nauseous then usual.

I didn't know what to expect, I don't have any siblings and this was my first time dealing with pregnancy. I hadn't read much about it but I do know the basic stuff.

Taehyung takes some off days here and there to be with me.

The news of us being married has been out for around a month now, he's answered some questions.

We decided to keep the baby between us, toxic fans and shippers might try to harm our family in some way.

Most people are really accepting, a lot of popular ships involving Taehyung have come to an end.

Taekook, Vmin, Taennie, Taegi, Taesoo, Taetzu.

Of course, not everyone is accepting of our marriage and some carried on with the shipping. He's an idol, I expected this, especially with how big the BTS group is.

People will do anything just to prove their ship is real. Editting photos, trying to spy, getting bighit staff to leak information. All that shit, some people start shipping because of outfits!

What should the idol do about the outfit? Did they know that it would cause a bunch of shipping? If they did I thought they would protest against wearing it

Sometimes I really come to hate these ships, it's really bullshit. Taehyung said he married me, why are they still shipping? It has come from Tae himself.

Other times it's just flat out annoying and I really wish for them to go away, I can't help but feel like I get compared to all those girls.

Now, I will not lie. I do look gorgeous, but those girls.. Much more popular than me, I do not come to despise them tho.

I would assume most of those girl themselves do not like the shipping, if they do then.. I guess it would be fine. I trust Tae.

He is more public with our relationship, we go out together more.

I don't know whether I want a boy or a girl. Twins.. triplets.. sounds like a Hassel.

I do really want a boy. You know, baby's in general are just cute. Jisoo and I are going out today, I should start getting ready.

♡°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••getting ready°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••♡

I had showered earlier today, I also picked out clothes. I was wearing a white tank-top with a blue blouse. I put on like grayish jeans to match.

"Hm.. 1:15, I should leave about 1:20 .. Taehyung are you ready?"

"Noo, I need to change my shirt, the other one got chocolate on it"

"Go change yah, we have to leave soon. You know that chichi gets grumpy when we appear late."

"Ok ok, calm down."

...

"Y/N, I'm ready. Let's go?"

"Race you to the car!"

Twenty minutes later

"Sooyaaaa!!"

"Y/Nnnie!!"
"Omo, Taehyung is here too?"

"If you see me im obviously here?"

"Tae your making me regret bringing you"

"hmp, sorry"

"Y/N? He's not dominant?"

"Hmm.. depends"

"yaaah!!" he groaned out of frustration while hitting Y/Ns arm

"Baby don't be a bad boy" I glared at him

And the two girls continued on their (friend) date with Taehyung painfully third-wheeling the two.

♡°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••at home°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••♡

He pinned me against the wall

"Y/N, baby"

"Yes taehyungie?"

"Do you,, want to explain what happened with Jisoo?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"I don't know hun, maybe you saying I'm being a baby boy.. cause you know it sounds like your being the bad girl"

Tae whispered, his finger lifting my chin up to meet his gaze.

I gulped hardly, damnit I really messed up. I avoided his gaze.

"Hm? I guess you know your a bad girl."

He smacked my ass harshly and then rubbed on the spot.

His soft lips landed on mine. Sharing a sweet kiss filled with love.