morning

Y/N: ok now get out so I can shower

Taehyung: you can go shower I'll just do my stuff, you don't even have a towel idiot

Y/N: ugh then go bring me one

Taehyung went out to go get a towel, he closed the door behind him. You quickly took out the test from your back pocket.

Wanting to confirm that it was positive and that you weren't seeing things. Taking a quick glance at the test before scanning over it. You notice there are two lines. Standing for positive.

You planned on revealing it on your 2 year anniversary, which is in a few days actually. It is in this week, it is currently Wednesday. Our anniversary lands on Saturday.

The door opened, Taehyung was back with a towel. You took the towel out of his hand.

Y/N: thanks tae you can go now

You noticed he was looking at something, you thought about what it could be. Nothing struck your mind, not even the positive pregnancy test on the counter behind you.

He noticed the test, that'd what he was looking at. But he didn't tell you, he wanted you to tell him. After a while of silence, his glare shifted right onto you, going up and down your body.

Y/N: babe, what are you staring at?

He didnt reply, he just grabbed your waist and pulled you in his arms, resting his head on your shoulder. You hugged him back he whispered softly next to your ears

Taehyung: I love you baby

Y/N: I love you too

Silent. It was silent to the point you could hear a pin drop. He let go of the hug. He kissed you. Not like before, it was sweet and gentle. He stopped himself from going farther, now knowing you were pregnant.

Taehyung: you can shower now, ok? I'm going to get ready to my practice.

He left the bathroom, he was excited that you were pregnant. With his child, he always wanted to be a dad. Now his one dream was going to come true.

He picked out his clothes, and started making breakfast, nothing too fancy. He made bagels for both of you and fixed the bedsheets.

You came out the shower, drying your hair and getting ready. Instead of wearing the usual, you just out on a sweatshirt with jeans, calling it a day.

Rushing to go down, you saw Taehyung was already seated at the table, one plate infront of him, and another infromt of your chair.

You took a seat besides him. Surprised he had made food for the two of you.

Y/N: wow finally cooking?

Taehyung: I always cooked hmph

Taehyung: now eat my food I worked hard on it

Rolling your eyes, you started eating. Noticing he never took his eyes off of you.

Y/N: taehyungie I wanna go to practice with you

Taehyunh: hm? oh ok, sure why not

Y/N: I finished my bagel now let me get my bag and I'll come

Taehyung: did you forget we still have a bit before I leave? We need to clean too

Y/N: oh my god ugh

The two of you cleaned the dishes, and made the table. You got your bag and sat with him in the car. The whole ride you and him were talking, his hand on your thigh.

He parked his car, and went in the building. You following behind him. You hadn't been here many times, but always loved coming over.

The two of you walked in the practice room, usually he would come after you but he came with you, his hand intertwined with yours.

The rest of the members were doing warm ups, it was Jin who pointed out that you and Taehyung had arrived.

The six who were warming up respectfully greeted you, their smiled warmer then you could remember.

Jimin came and hugged you, not knowing the baby bear by your side would get jealous

As soon as Jimin broke the hug, Taehyung pulled you closer to him and pecked your lips, showing obvious jealousy. Jimin laughed at Taehyungs actions. The rest of the boys were chatting.

Taehyung: love, im going to go join the boys to practice for dynamite, alright?

Y/N: oh ok sure! I'll just sit in the back and watch?

Taehyung: mhm sure

He bent down a little bit and kissed your lips.

Taehyung: I love you

Y/N: love you too

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung my ears ahhhh

Yoongi: ugh shut up

J-Hope: get a room not into of my eyes

Namjoom: stop being so dramatic

With that I went to go sit on one of the wall benches in the room, watching them practice. Mainly Taehyung. Later my mind started drifting off to something else.

The fact in around 9 months I'll be a mom. Taehyung and I are going to have a little boy or girl, yet he hasn't revealed our marriage to the ARMY. what if he doesn't even want the child?

I keep assuring myself that I'm going to be that best mom I can be. I just really wonder more about the baby. Boy or girl? Does your appa want you? That's ok, I want you.

I decided to rest my eyes, and ended up falling asleep at 7:47. I woke up around 8:07 to see my head was now on Taehyungs shoulder. Jin, J-Hope and Yoongi were in the room, RM, Jimin, and Jungkook had disappeared. I'm guessing they went on a break for a couple of minutes.