Chapter 3

Lucien's POV

The door opens to reveal my sister and Alessandro. I greet them and make my way inside. My smile instantly vanishes when I look at who's sitting at the table.

"Salut connard.  You're still alive." Celine says with a smirk while taking a sip of red wine.
[Hello asshole.]

I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "Ciao puttana." I reply and then take my seat opposite to her
[Hello bitch]

"Of course I'm alive. Your men wouldn't be able to kill the most incompetent guy in my mafia...let alone me." I scoff

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, they can't take down Alessandro." I reply with a smirk.

"Why you always gotta do me like that Lucy?" Alessandro says.

"I don't need men, I'll kill you myself." she says, ignoring poor Alessandro.

"Come get me then." I reply with a wink and my arms wide open.

She picks up a knife from the table but before things can escalate, my sister comes in.

"That's enough fighting, you lovebirds. Let's have a peaceful dinner please."

We both grunt and adjust ourselves in our seats again. I don't take my eyes off her......not because I'm admiring her or anything, I just want to make sure she doesn't do anything suspicious.....

"Celine" Adeline begins, " Your room is ready and I don't care what you say, we're having a girls night tonight." She says while playfully glaring at her.

"Ofcourse sis, I haven't seen you in person for the longest while maybe we coul-"

"Why are you here? Can't afford a hotel?" I teased. Riling her up is fun.

"Listen dick, I can afford to buy an entire hotel, let alone a room  in one however people actually like me so much that they invite me to stay by them. What would you know about that? No one wants you by their home anyways." she says not even looking at me.

I open my mouth to say something back but one glare from my sister and I zip my mouth..

Dinner passes quietly and with some small conversations.

"Lucy, let's get to business. I called you here for a very serious matter." Adeline says while looking me dead in the eyes.

I perch up and give her my full attention.

"Mom's birthday is coming up after the mafia ball and I want to plan a surprise party. Dad is already in it." she finishes in one breath.

Is she serious? This is what I rushed killing Luigi to do.

"This is what you called me here for? You could've just called me on the phone sorella." I said while narrowing my eyes at her.

"I know but someone wanted to see you." she said and then wiggled her eyebrows at her best friend.

"I did not want to see him, I asked if he was alive cause I paid people to kill him but apparently I wasted my fucking money." Celine  grumbled and then proceeded to drown the entire cup of wine in her mouth.

I felt the corner of my lips tug into a little smile. The fuck, I must be getting possessed.

Call Ed and Lorraine please.

After making some plans for mom's birthday. I tell my sister and Alessandro goodbye then turn to Celine.

"Have a bad night dear." I say to her.

She shakes her head and then says, "Same to you dear." and then walks away

"Dear huh" Adeline wiggles her eyebrows at me. "Don't even start. I was mocking her ok."

"Sure, sure fratello"

I bid her and Alessandro goodbye again and then go to my favorite place in the world.....
My house.

I drive up my driveway and go into my underground garage.

I make my way up to my room.

I rid myself of all my clothes and go straight into my shower. I stand under the shower with my eyes closed while the water cascades down my body.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Did I smile at something she said? Nope

I shake my head and continue showering. Then I go straight to bed and sleep. Today was exhausting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after doing my morning routine. I decide to dress less formal today. Instead of a suit, I opt for a black long sleeves shirt and a pair of tapered grey slacks. I roll the sleeves up to my elbow, showcasing my inked right arm and then I put on my Rolex and bracelet.
I tuck my gun in the back of my pants.

All set for today.

I decide to stop by a small coffee shop to get....coffee obviously

As we pull into the parking lot. I see something that makes my blood begin to boil.

Yes we........I have a driver named Luca btw

I see Celine Fucking Lavigne talking to a guy and smiling and laughing and having the time of her life.

Bitch tried to kill me yesterday and now she wants to go on a date.

Yeah right!

I put on a black mask and give Luca a blue one. Then I pulled down the car seat and pick up my Ak-47 and load it.

Luca drives to the front and I shoot up the front of the building. Glass shatters and people duck. scream and cry......bunch of babies.

Celine and her 'date' both take out their Glocks and begin to fire back. I chuckle and Luca speeds away.