Bradley X Reader Part 1

Y/n's POV
That was it. It was the last fucking straw.
Bradley was acting as if he ruled the school. I was supposed to get the spot. Not some nerdy new kid! Bradley promised me a spot, even if I didn't get it he knew I was good. But apparently not good enough. He promised me a chance to play at the show. And what do I get? Nothing. I marched up to Bradley and smacked him. Hard.
"Fuck was that about?" Bradley asked angrily. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "You know exactly what. You promised Bradley!" I said. All he did was stare before starting his sentence. "Y/n. You aren't even in the band! Why should I play with someone who couldn't even make it." He said in a monotone voice. I swear I felt the anger rise inside of me like it has never before. "Are you fucking kidding me?! You never gave me a chance! You were too busy with the new kid that you didn't even notice how I was feeling!" I said grabbing the attention of almost everyone in the hallway.

"Maybe I would pay more attention to someone who actually mattered. The reason you didn't play is because your no fucking good." Bradley said getting in my face. I felt the whole word around me disappear in that moment. "Oh yeah?! I don't matter? You were t saying that a few days ago. GOD!! I feel sorry for you!" I say walking away in fear I might hurt him. "Don't you walk away from me!" He yelled across the hallway. "No. I can and I will. You're just some douche I dated. And never will be more. We're over Bradley. Fuck off." I say walking down the hallway. I never looked back. And I've never been more happy about that.

Bradley's POV
"We're over Bradley. Fuck off." My love said. I stayed frozen as she walked away. Her words kept repeating in my head as if they were a lyric to a song. Maybe she was right. This was my fault. I heard sirens coming closer to me as my vision blurred with tears.I felt a cold ring go around both of my wrists. "You're under arrest for ...." the person said. I had assumed at was the police. I didn't even fight back in the moment. I was empty. And realization had hit. I just lost the love of my life..

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER BRADLEY GETS RELEASED*
Y/ns POV

I was walking down the street towards my local piercing shop. I had gotten many but it prevented me from hurting myself any further. I had remembered that today would be the day Bradley got released. Not that I care, I just used too. A lot. I was almost to the shop until I bumped into something. That something being him. My beloved. Bradley...

Bradley's POV

I was walking down the street looking at shops. Then I saw a piercing shop. I had remembered how Y/n loved them. The idea. The look. Even the pain. Piercings helped her cope with pain and suffering of her own. I walk to the shop hoping to see her there. But that was until I bumped into something. That something being Y/n. The love I lost many years ago. The love I still wanted and needed. She looked up and saw me. She froze. As did I. "Y/n. Hey." I said nervously. It was all I could say at the moment. "Hey Bradley." She responded quietly. "You going in for a piercing again?" I say looking down at my feet. She put her hand on my chin to force me to look at her. Like she always did.
"Of course." She said. "Let's get one together?" i said in a question like manner. She dropped her hand and tangled her fingers with mine. "Yeah. Let's go." She said with a warm smile while pulling me into the shop.

oh how much i missed her...