Bradley x Reader Part 2

"So, how much did that hurt?" I ask Y/n. She had recently got a Bridge piercing and it looked really cool. "Eh. On a scale of 1-10, probably a 3." She said. "We'll come on! We need to get our coffee!" I say locking arms with her and running. I'm basically dragging her and i hear her beautiful giggles. God, how i missed this beautiful girl. Once we arrive i stop running and approach the counter with our order ready. "Can i get one medium black coffee and one medium (f/c) please?" (f/c) means favorite coffee . I order and find Y/n seated in a spot near the window. I sit down next to her and hold her hand. She looks at me with a warm smile which i gladly return. "Here are your coffees, enjoy." A worker said bringing over my hot drink and Y/n's iced drink. I saw her frown a little which caused me to speak. "What's wrong love?" I ask. "Why did you say it Bradley, i was in love with you. And you broke my heart." She says almost tearing up. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. After I said that i've never stop thinking about it. I regret every thing i've ever said and done in that situation. I love you Y/n. Please accept my apology." I say my heart breaking at the thought. She looked deep into my eyes and looked down at my lips briefly. My eyes glance down to hers. "I still love you Y/n. and I think I always will." I say. We close the gap between us and it feels like fireworks surrounding us. She was first to pull away and with that she stared into my eyes. "I love you too Bradley." Y/n says squeezing my hand. "If you ever pull that shit again, I'll put you back in Juvie." She says hitting my arm once and laughing. I chuckle along with her. "Never again." I say before pulling her back into a passionate kiss.

I forgot you requested this butttt HERE YOU GOOOO 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤